Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 02:19:43 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: public apology  (Read 63503 times)
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 04:11:06 pm »

Ban them all, it would be difficult for anyone in the guild to not have knowledge of what was happening.  If someone in my guild logged in and suddenly was super bad ass with all kinds of augs, I'd surely be asking how they did it.

People that ruin things for the every day run of the mill player should be banned, named and chastised to act as a deterrent for others who may decide something along the same lines may be a good idea....

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 04:20:33 pm »

This thread is getting ridiculous. Are you honestly telling me it is the responsibility of every guilded person to police their guild mates, and if they don't, should be banned? NONE of you know the circumstances or what exactly happened when by who, this mob mentality bash thread is an embarrassment to the server.

Blarr!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 04:26:35 pm »

Not really Blarr, everything they did effected everyone on the server high to low..

What did he really expect coming here with a empty apology?  He needs to just find another set of peers to play with on another server. Or just log off and spend time with his RL Family. Not come to the boards to Justify this or that in game or out. His actions and behaviors contributed to this.

I know you don't like this because you guys communicate a lot to each other, but this is going to play out how ever it does. Sad part about it is his Ex-guildmates are just letting him get crucified alone... that other liar that posted is just that a liar.

The only thing that is an embarrassment is getting EZ getting fool by these guys daily all of us including the GM.

The guild police thing I can see your point
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:33:30 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 04:28:01 pm »

In his own post he said he knew what was going on.

dartonion

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 05:14:18 pm »

lol i never recieved rl money from anyone i dont even own a paypal.And accept my apology or not that is your choice. and for krusha the help u gave me was b4 the dupin was even happening.and yes fugi ur right im as guilty as anyone else because i didnt sday anything wqhen i found out. as for my gear except for the UW i obviously created from the dupe.. (just so u know not all the essences were duped but thats not relivent) i farmed grped and killed for it all.and felony you werent complaining when i gave u augs essences and yes even 10 mil pp. duping is a worse crime but half u guys bitching use a macro.sls or a bot of some form which is still cheating.. so half u guys with any form of uw used some form of cheat to get it even if it wasnt dupin.i used pretty much all the shit i got myself on my 1 char didnt sell it to the public as being claimed.i dont mind at all being bitched at or called names but know the facts before hand.i sat in crafters guild making items for my char passing the time.yes it was wrong i agree or i wouldnt have apologized.the apology and regret comes from the fact that it effected everyone else in the end. as for you fugi just for your info i wont be deleting, destroying or leaving anything im here to stay and thats that

RAWR!!!!
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 05:36:50 pm »

and felony you werent complaining when i gave u augs essences and yes even 10 mil pp.
Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 06:28:20 pm »

First this...
for anyone that dont know i was involved in all the recent trouble with duping.EVen though i wasnt the actually duper i knew what was going on, accepted the items, and reaped all the benefits from it. I also reaped in the punishment. I would like to apologize to the server as a whole. i never had the intent to hurt all of you wit this. im also sorry everyone has to deal with all the essence/strike troubles now.i would give the reasons why i did it all but in the end its an excuse and excuses dont justify. again im sorry to everyone including hunter

And then...
lol i never recieved rl money from anyone i dont even own a paypal.And accept my apology or not that is your choice. and for krusha the help u gave me was b4 the dupin was even happening.and yes fugi ur right im as guilty as anyone else because i didnt sday anything wqhen i found out. as for my gear except for the UW i obviously created from the dupe.. (just so u know not all the essences were duped but thats not relivent) i farmed grped and killed for it all.and felony you werent complaining when i gave u augs essences and yes even 10 mil pp. duping is a worse crime but half u guys bitching use a macro.sls or a bot of some form which is still cheating.. so half u guys with any form of uw used some form of cheat to get it even if it wasnt dupin.i used pretty much all the shit i got myself on my 1 char didnt sell it to the public as being claimed.i dont mind at all being bitched at or called names but know the facts before hand.i sat in crafters guild making items for my char passing the time.yes it was wrong i agree or i wouldnt have apologized.the apology and regret comes from the fact that it effected everyone else in the end. as for you fugi just for your info i wont be deleting, destroying or leaving anything im here to stay and thats that

Oh really now. Lets look at something specifically here...
i wasnt the actually duper
the UW i obviously created from the dupe.. (just so u know not all the essences were duped but thats not relivent) i sat in crafters guild making items for my char passing the time.

There is a thing about telling lies, you lose track of them. The more you speak the more you lose any credibility you have ever had with anyone.  So when you come here making half assed accusations don't expect anyone will believe you. You are a liar.

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 07:12:29 pm »

You said you had a gift for me since I was talking about making augs for my 2nd group and you handed me 5mpp and in good faith I accepted that money.
As for augs you traded me one FS aug for some sls or was it a couple essences you were after.

Either way that would not have happened if I had known you were pulling this shit and don't try to claim you gave me crap for free and I knew you were duping.

As soon as I suspected something I started testing methods to dupe and told Hunter.

I am above reproach in this situation.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 07:15:14 pm »

and felony you werent complaining when i gave u augs essences and yes even 10 mil pp.
Grin

Orthanos you can quote that bullshit all you like but I have no idea who your in game character is so If you want to try and take a poke at me you have to do better.
Come at me bitch and I'll crush you.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 08:25:28 pm »

Grin

Orthanos you can quote that bullshit all you like but I have no idea who your in game character is so If you want to try and take a poke at me you have to d o better.

Felony don't worry about it, anyone who isn't an idiot can tell this guy is trying to relieve focus from himself and distract people by attempting to throw you under a bus and weave a greater Web of lies. Both of them. The only people that believe their bullshit are the bullshitters themselves. On his next reply he may as well blame hunter himself and say He forced his greedy little hands for all it matters.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 10:53:26 pm »

Lovely nothing has changed... Same ol kids doing the some ol crap.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2013, 04:03:58 am »

Orthanos you can quote that bullshit all you like but I have no idea who your in game character is so If you want to try and take a poke at me you have to do better.

Nothing better than someone who only talks shit over the safety of a computer hehehe...and I am me in game (although I do ride as a warrior named Raygan ever since i got into T6.....crush me...hahaha classic

Oh and btw if someone just gave me 5 million plat, that would throw up MAJOR red flags.  So either you are a bigger idiot than you give yourself credit for or you were involved.  The saying, "a hit dog hollers." comes to mind here.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 04:22:52 am by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
dartonion

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 04:10:29 am »

lol xiggie are you completely retarded. of course i recieved the items that were duped like i said i didnt dupe myself. so in the end yes it was created from dupe.

RAWR!!!!
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 04:53:31 am »

Nothing better than someone who only talks shit over the safety of a computer hehehe...and I am me in game (although I do ride as a warrior named Raygan ever since i got into T6.....crush me...hahaha classic

Oh and btw if someone just gave me 5 million plat, that would throw up MAJOR red flags.  So either you are a bigger idiot than you give yourself credit for or you were involved.  The saying, "a hit dog hollers." comes to mind here.
If you think I only talk shit over "the safety" of the internet you are mistaken. What I think is funny is you are also the guy that claimed to be the P99 owner so yeah, go fuck yourself.
Someone trading me 5mpp is not a red flag to me. I can millions a day if I wanted to by farming OMM / T7 but I get bored.
In the past I have handed out millions of pp to people I considered friends.
At the time I was friends with Dart and he mentioned that he would hook me up with a short amount of pp and then talked to me about getting a CD key.

Since I've been doing perl code for Hunter sometimes he rewards me with cd keys and Dart knew this.

Thanks for clearing up which character is yours so I can now add you to ignore.
 Wink
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 05:48:35 am by Felony » Logged

Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 05:36:32 am »

Dont you think that the thread is going out of line?
I would say behave yourself watch your mouth and give maybe Hunter inputs how to get the stuff solved that would help him more then whats going on now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)