Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 07:11:42 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: public apology  (Read 63563 times)
dartonion

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2013, 02:29:56 am »

for anyone that dont know i was involved in all the recent trouble with duping.EVen though i wasnt the actually duper i knew what was going on, accepted the items, and reaped all the benefits from it. I also reaped in the punishment. I would like to apologize to the server as a whole. i never had the intent to hurt all of you wit this. im also sorry everyone has to deal with all the essence/strike troubles now.i would give the reasons why i did it all but in the end its an excuse and excuses dont justify. again im sorry to everyone including hunter
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:33:08 am by dartonion » Logged

RAWR!!!!
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 02:35:13 am »

Thanks for admitting this and for your apology.

If strikes and essences never leave no-drop status, I have quite the shopping list for you. Smiley

Blarr!
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 02:41:47 am »

Well... at least you are man enough to admit it and even give an apology which is rare and far between. You have my respect for doing that.  Smiley
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 02:49:11 am »

What I don't understand is why.
If you had reported the flaw you would have received credits from Hunter and why people that used this were so damn greedy.

Next time someone finds a dupe and doesn't want to report, please for the love of god do not be as F****** stupid as this clown and his friends.
Everyone should know by now that damn near everything is logged and its easy enough to run a db query and get a list of items/money/whatever and do it against your IP, past and present.

So stop being dumb.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 05:51:06 am »

Is this the part where we are supposed to embrace you back in the flock with open arms?

Dude you and your crew are ass hats period. You guys FUCKED over many normal day to day players with these antics.. You are right there is no excuse.. I honestly think the only reason you are back on the forums "apologizing" is Hunter didn't listen to your begging and pleas or whatever excuses were made.

You are right though.. There is no excuse other then failed Integrity logging in fucking over people that log in here daily and have friendly competition with each other.

Lets go through some of your posts...

ive only been playing for about 6 months if that. almost have first 5.0 and most of my t5 gear. some of it was easy some hard.but it all was for the most part fun to do. the problem is everytime hunter makes something a lil easier people push for more. you can only make things so easy and keep with the spirit of the game. i think most things are fine how they are and the stream of new content is going great.i have much respect for the older players that worked so hard to get what they have. thanx to players like bubbins and marxist ive gotten as far as i have.. i guess my point is new players should listen and be thankful the grind isnt as hard as before and old players realize things evolve and sometimes are easier over time.its kinda hard cuz i agree with alot of points from both sides.guess it dont make sense im just grateful to have the server and most of the peeps on it in general

Fucked over Bubbins and Marxist for helping a new guy out...yeah I guess Entitlement again..

i just wanted to thank everyone that has helped me lately or just talked.ALL this stuff being in the hospital and the surgery and cancer has really had me down.But thanx to all the new fun stuff Hunter has been doiong and all of you guys, even just watching the /ooc banter has really helped to keep my mind off things and keep me sain. i want to give a special thank you to all my guild Fat Kids With Swords.and expecially my best bud on here Deathbane and Krusha. u guys have helped more than you know. again thank you all i enjoy the company

Yeah a lot of players helping you all around... and of course your guild.. thank them in public knowing this dupe was already in action more likely. But still take those hand outs from The Good players that really invested into helping you.. sad

.people complaining about the economy.. it dont take any time at all to farm 2 mil i can make that in anguish or t7 easy. the poeple getting the 2 mil are the ones that need MILLIONS of dollars for augs SoA and other things foir there t6/t7 gears.all this has also given us the players more chances to show talent in coding and such helping hunter overcome challenges or roadblocks.in the end great job hunter i love what your doing here

Yeah read that.. of course it's easy.. Most of us including myself yeah its easy but watching your whole guild run past all content cause they wanted to cheat and not one you fucks had the Integrity to stand the fuck up and say lets knock this shit off... again sad more fucking over of people.

cant wait to see the first UW. only bad thing is essence prices will go through the roof lol worth the tradeoff

This one blew my fucking mind...

Here is me not so accepting of your Fucking Apology

-Delete your gear (Cause here plain and simple you didn't earn it and you know it)
-Delete your fucking IS9 (Cause here plain and simple you didn't earn it and you know it) ( Hell My CREW don't even own 1 Aug level 9 any type /rude )
-Delete your Toons
-Delete your Forum account

- AND JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY.

I'm not making this about your sickness, I'm making this about you choosing to sit idle and do nothing but cheat and fuck over all.. I liked your UW9 you had equip'd btw !not. Hell I'm sure you guild even try to point fingers at others and redirect Hunter's reign of wipes and bans..

But the end of the day you have to sit with yourself and know it's your LACK of Integrity. You were given more carry through and help by more players on this server... without hesitation... and now look groveling and attempting to be humbled...

Don't worry about trying to elicit a response I said my say .. as did your actions.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:58:49 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 10:50:13 am »

I am... Appalled at the ignorance of the people responsible and more shocked and amazed at this guy. A true con man to the core. I completely back up fugi on his entire post.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 12:02:08 pm »

Wow, this guy is a bullshitter. I won't even say bullshit artist because there is nothing artistic about the amount and kind of bullshit that has been spewed out by this guy. Looking over your posts there is so much bullshit and spin and outright lies that it calls in to question every claim you have ever made. You don't get to lie and bullshit like this and expect people to believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 01:18:16 pm »

I lent him what i could afford at the time(not much really), if i knew he had hundreds of millions of plat in the bank i certainly wouldn't have.

I gave it to him on the understanding that he needed to pay for medical bills for his cancer treatment.

I sympathized as I have lost family due to cancer as many others on here will have too.

IF the whole cancer thing is a lie then please dont ever darken our door again.

Krusha

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 01:54:10 pm »

You're only sorry because you got caught. I'd rather you not be sorry and say it was fun whie it lasted
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 02:01:24 pm »

I gave it to him on the understanding that he needed to pay for medical bills for his cancer treatment.

Looks like we have ourselves a Walter White on our hands. Congrats Heisenberg, you got caught.

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

Hulkmad
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 03:05:28 pm »

The cancer, is 100% true, he has been playing from the hospital for a while now. The dupe had only been going on for a couple months, Dart was already finished with his 5.0/T5 when it was found out, so he did earn his gear. Of everyone that got caught, Dart had the LEAST involvement (to my knowledge). Not saying it was right, just trying to straighten some facts.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 03:14:27 pm »

The cancer, is 100% true, he has been playing from the hospital for a while now. The dupe had only been going on for a couple months, Dart was already finished with his 5.0/T5 when it was found out, so he did earn his gear. Of everyone that got caught, Dart had the LEAST involvement (to my knowledge). Not saying it was right, just trying to straighten some facts.

This is coming from one of the guys who was in the middle of all of the scamming. And we are to take your word for it? Nope, not happening.

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 03:19:53 pm »

Hmm couple of months was it, and one of you guys owned that fucking annoying ass /auc spammer trying to make $$ off players by using this dupe.

I seriously hope Hunter ban's every single account you guys have, the entire damn guild and you all never return.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 03:43:19 pm »

I know that some kind of dupee happened and apparently I am clueless...so what exactly happened and what guild are you guys talking about?  Was this in regards to that Aceph (i think was the name) using /auction to sell those IS/NS/Fs 8 augs all day every day? nm rereading post seems the guild was Fat Kids with Swords.....so they were duping stuff and selling it for real cash through paypal or duping stuff to rush through the UW?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 03:51:51 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 03:53:59 pm »

so they were duping stuff and selling it for real cash through paypal or duping stuff to rush through the UW?

I assume that answer is yes to both questions.

Hulkmad
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678