Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:12:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MIA for a while  (Read 2804 times)
Solbash

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2013, 11:16:16 am »

I've been gone for a little while working on some things IRL like moving and dealing with alot of bs and drama. I checked the January video post and had no sumbissions, I appoligize for not being able to check it any sooner.

As for myself, i'm going to continue to be gone for a while, as me and one of my closest friends are hitting the road to do some hot shotting, car hauling, and LTL stuff to start our own small business. I will still frequent the forums, but I won't be in game until I get RL back on a set schedule. Keep up the good work on the server Hunter, I look foward to coming back in a few months or so to some new and fun content.

To Nate and Felony, sorry I kinda just disappeared on you guys, but when I do return, I am going to drag Severs back with me. He moved as well, and is working and going to school full time, so hopefully sometime around May we will be back to our normal play times. If anyone needs to contact me before then, just PM me here on the forums and I will check it.

Be back soon,

Itank

<FP>
<RiP>
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 12:28:19 am »

Just keep in touch you goofy bastard. Looking forward to seeing Sever's back around these parts.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 03:18:11 pm »

Will do, I finally got moved in and settled and better 18 meg internet. I doubt i start playing anytime soon, but i'm sure i'll catch up with you on vent sometime this week.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 45
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)