Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:07:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: RoA Tradeskill guide?  (Read 10292 times)
Tankzilla

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:40:31 pm »

Is there any like Tradeskill guide or anything for the RoA trade sills ? or just look it up with Google?   Would be a great idea for a guide or something if anyone has time for that.... like easiest/fastest way what you need before hand and all that mumbo jumbo lol...

Tankz~
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:42:47 pm »

I'll make one, but it's far from complete. I'll just keep editing it to add more stuff, since it's very difficult to keep track of who sells what.

Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 06:56:53 pm »

Alright cool, i'm only on RoA 47 atm, but I'm thinking about doing TS's since PoD is ALWAYS camped.. figured I'll have to do them sooner or later... if you need help with your guide or w/e uxt I'll send you what/where I use and how i get it and all that... best I can atleast =)

Tankz~
Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 04:00:44 am »

this sounds like a good idea cuz i don't know about anyone else but i'm having a hard time w/ baking  Cheesy
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 08:14:46 pm »

So when you level up ROA.. do you lose these tradeskills?

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 10:15:05 pm »

Nope, just the skills you can re-acquire from CG and FG.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 07:25:31 am »

Ha cool then I can start working on them then.. didnt want to work on them for nothing... its already a time sink as it is... dont want a do it twice lol

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Ketek

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 01:47:46 am »

Do you have to do the FG and CG quest over again once you do ring of ages?  I would assume not, but you know what they say about assuming...
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 01:58:49 am »

No you are still a member once you do it even if deleveled.

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 07:55:19 am »

So once you do the quest you can enter at any level?  I thought there was a level restriction to just enter.  Sounds good.

Rob Smiley
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 08:01:18 am »

So once you do the quest you can enter at any level?  I thought there was a level restriction to just enter.  Sounds good.

I never tried to enter after deleveling but i do know that your pet will not buff you untill you hit level 65+ I was commenting to them that they do not need to redo the quest as once you are flagged you stay flagged for that quest as being done.

robpickles

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 08:07:25 am »

I never tried to enter after deleveling but i do know that your pet will not buff you untill you hit level 65+ I was commenting to them that they do not need to redo the quest as once you are flagged you stay flagged for that quest as being done.

I c... The reason why I asked was because it was mentioned that you can go in and reacquire your skill levels after they are reduced from the RoA chick.  So I assumed you could do this at level 1 and then it would help you in releveling to 70.

Rob Smiley
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 12:10:41 pm »

The FG/CG guilds have a level requirement to enter of 65 so you are not able to delevel then re-enter until 65.
robpickles

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 12:12:11 pm »

The FG/CG guilds have a level requirement to enter of 65 so you are not able to delevel then re-enter until 65.

Ahhh...c...that is what I originally thought....  I knew that last message was getting me mixed up. Thanks...

Rob Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053