Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 07:45:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Status  (Read 6557 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2013, 06:36:14 pm »

Just general status update here, some of it due to emails I have received in the last week.

I don't read forum PMs or in game petitions. If you have any issues, then please email me.

New forum accounts are not auto authorized, need to email me with your in game name, etc.

We do not recover deleted items or characters, or transfer characters. Even though there are (limited) logs and backups, I am just 1 person, and some people do try to scam. I am not trying to accuse anyone personally of trying to scam. I don't really have the time or resources to do this stuff, hope everyone understands.

Most common issue is turning in Epic Book without clicking combine, and after having to refarm the pages, you can bet people don't make the same mistake twice. The Epic Vendor does how ever give you a warning and pop up window if your caught with an incomplete epic book while hailing.

I have a big update from Hateborne for UW that I haven't put through, along with some other important stuff to-do I wrote down. Will start working on EZ Server again here soon.

Took a needed break from dev and decided to play a bit with the new Starcraft 2 expansion. The SC2 expansion Heart of the Swarm adding leveling and after 2 weeks of play and 520 matches, finally got max level 90. So will have more time to EZ again here soon, although still playing lots of 4v4's in SC2 occasionally.

I got some feed back on my Instance / Waypoint code as well, with some suggestions that I like, so will be working on that again soon, and when its finished it'll be global in all zones.

RoA can technically go higher than Rank 100 in EZ Rewards NPC via buying AA points from the NPC.

I'm still on vacation in the Philippines here, and we're about 12 hrs difference (ahead) of Eastern Time. Usually I check emails hourly, in between matches of SC2 when not sleeping. So I can still respond to important issues, request, etc. Sometimes emails get lost in the spam or if its big I put it aside for a while. If I haven't responded after 2-3 days just resend.

EZ Server is here to stay. Worse case is we can get a 20 down 2 up connection (for free), which if we ever have to do that hopefully won't be as bad as before since we have way better hardware and I've slowed down combat spam. Hoping to keep our current 30 down 5 up connection for now, while looking for better. Please don't derail this topic with data center and collocation ideas. I'm aware of them. My biggest issue is not wanting to commit to $300-$500 per month and I'd like myself (or my friend) to have physical onsite access. Anyways, I've put too much time into creating custom content, so it'll be up for a long time. I'm sure its only a matter of time for faster internet access to become more available in more areas, so things will only get better.

Yes, BU weapon nerfs coming soon. They'll still be good weapons, just not Ultimate Weapons.

There are about 100 other things on my to-do list for EZ Server. Its a never ending project and the server is always evolving esp from player feed back, suggestions, ideas, and help. Thank you everyone that has helped with content on EZ Server, esp spells and quest.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
jmaneuv011

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 08:18:49 pm »

Big UW update as in things being added to it or more essences being required?
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:20:07 pm »

I would assume he is updating the weapons to include the "bonus's" Hate conjured up.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 09:04:04 pm »

The added stuff that Hate made, like focus/click affects.

Honestly, only looked at it briefly yet, still need to look at it more, then run the sql queries to update the db.

Its not more essences required.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 10:23:13 pm »

It should take 1 of each essence every time you click. Wink
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 10:30:07 pm »

1+

Or new super click item that requires 1 essence per click.

Would have to make sure there isn't some AA to get around that.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 11:12:51 pm »

madness!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 04:13:29 pm »

1+

Or new super click item that requires 1 essence per click.

Would have to make sure there isn't some AA to get around that.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
jmaneuv011

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 04:42:10 pm »

I think the last thing we need is another use for Essences.  If a super clicky is going in maybe have it eat up a million platinum or so from a vendor item.  Maybe that item could also be made into a rare drop from bosses/events
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 04:50:14 pm »

These were just trolling statements.. no need for a "super click"

please drive thru

Grin Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96