Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:18:16 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: UW Aug Slot  (Read 4779 times)
Peign
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:44:08 am »

The UW, being the Ultimate Weapon, does not currently have any aug slots.    Any chance of adding an aug slot or 2 to this weapon?     From a warriors perspective it would be great to put anger augs on it so it can be used in the MH.     An additional NS, FS or IS (or T6+ aug) would be sweet as well.

It is the Ultimate.

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 10:49:14 am »

hunter is workin on it and will do an an Ultimate augment but i think this slot wil only come on UW9 and the augment will be a part of ToSF...

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 11:10:54 am »

The UW, being the Ultimate Weapon, does not currently have any aug slots.    Any chance of adding an aug slot or 2 to this weapon?     From a warriors perspective it would be great to put anger augs on it so it can be used in the MH.     An additional NS, FS or IS (or T6+ aug) would be sweet as well.

It is the Ultimate.

The possibility of maybe a threat aug maybe, but it doesn't need anymore damage. The scaling up is already fairly extreme. With the final rank, my druid was melee'ing for unholy amounts on test environment (yes...druid).

Then again, I don't know how T7 weapons look. So yeah, I think it's fine. Start farming.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Peign
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:43:22 am »

It is the Ultimate.

The possibility of maybe a threat aug maybe, but it doesn't need anymore damage. The scaling up is already fairly extreme. With the final rank, my druid was melee'ing for unholy amounts on test environment (yes...druid).

Then again, I don't know how T7 weapons look. So yeah, I think it's fine. Start farming.

-Hate

Fair enough, thanks for the feedback.   The threat was my main concern.   Would be nice to use in MH as a war.   I guess the T7 version dps would generate enough threat (??)   I'm not so sure about below T7 though.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 01:17:06 pm »

Peign no use searchy

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=3614.msg45950#msg45950

and there is no threat issue currently with it in main or offhand

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081