Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 09:12:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Updates 05-10-13  (Read 21310 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2013, 04:47:42 am »

Epic 3.0 Book moved to a new boss in Qvic.

Cazic Thule (cazicthule) zone is now an alternative for Tacvi. Loot drops commonly off random any npc in the zone. Essence of Tacvi is super rare chance. Old loot is on trash as well, for now. Later will edit bosses to have higher chances at loot. Requirement for the cazicthule zone is level 71 which requires all 15 Qvic Tokens Quest. Cazic Thule is now open for testing, and soon will be closing Tacvi when I finish CT.

Level_Up NPC in Nexus is fixed to see both old flag and new flag for when completed Qvic to get level 71. Current max level 75 if flagged for T7, and soon will make level 76 possibly for having all T7 armor.

Closed templeveeshan for now. Going to make it into T8 soon.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 08:55:57 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Udeni

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 05:43:22 am »

So far looking good, however, I can't get my bard, dru, or enc levelled up to 71. They've all done the qvic tokens quest, and only the dru is not in CG/FG. I tell the level up person "level up" and I just get a blank line.

Opeij - Paladin, Udenii - Warrior, Dustoff - Cleric, Udeni - Berzerker, Intap - Wizard, Tempten - Shaman, Inedu - Enchanter, Ewoida - Druid, Gusis - Bard, Ranyp - Mage
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 07:13:40 am »

Level_Up NPC in Nexus is now fixed.

For getting level 71 used to look for the qglobal from the old turn in 15 tokens from Qvic to Audyin in specific order. New system now uses Task Quest. So now I have it check for both the qglobal (old flag) and Task Completed (new flag) so either will work now.

This has been a bug since I made the Level Up NPC but once you got next flag for level 72, the level 71 flag didn't matter.

Anyways, should be working and fixed now. If you have Qvic Task finished then see the Level Up NPC in Nexus to get your level 71.

Soon I'll make code for level 76 for players that completed T7 in prep for T8.

Will start making future tier zones and armor to be level required instead of flags or old armor combines.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:15:16 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 07:15:24 am »

Why close Tacvi?

Why not just have both options available.

When I first got to Tacvi progression wise, I thought it was really neat conceptually, boss assist, etc.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 07:20:53 am »

Maybe I'll keep both, give people choices. Only reason to close it cuz people complain about it. Wouldn't hurt to leave it open, and I know people like to have choices.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 07:26:31 am »

Will start making future tier zones and armor to be level required instead of flags or old armor combines.

Wouldn't it be easier just to make the zone flag level 76 and then the armor no drop? Result is the same.

Hulkmad
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 08:28:19 am »

Are you saying that I could theoretically have the noobie cloth wrist item, and then skip right to the T8 wrist item?
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 08:55:32 am »

Are you saying that I could theoretically have the noobie cloth wrist item, and then skip right to the T8 wrist item?

nope full T6 is required for T7 and Im sure full T7 is going to be required to flag for T8

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 08:57:14 am »

Required for flag and getting another level, but maybe not required in the combine recipe. Hope that makes sense. You can't skip any armor still.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 09:09:35 am »

Awww Hunter ! That's so old world ! With all the new zones and the fact the server has to have the updated client going backwards for T8 seems boring.

Keeze
Tylo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 09:23:04 am »

With the 3 wing style and the sheer size of TOV, he could make T8 either massive or even include 3 tiers in a single zone.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 09:33:38 am »

It isn't big

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 09:42:59 am »

Awww Hunter ! That's so old world ! With all the new zones and the fact the server has to have the updated client going backwards for T8 seems boring.

Lol he said a long time ago that apparently the pathing is fubar'd, which mean mobs are going to be running amuck pulling unwanted adds. If this can be controlled, however, then I think TOV would be a badass T8 zone.

Want a BIG zone for T8? Try Skyshrine. Even if you knew exactly what route to take, had no mobs in the way, and had max speed buffs, it'll still take you 10 minutes to make your way to Yelinak.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:44:49 am by Gilthanas » Logged
Haudieum

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 09:49:11 am »

Templeveeshan T8 - YEEESS  Grin +100
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 09:56:03 am »

Doubt I'll ever get to T8 since it's taken me just under a year to even make decent progress in T5 (I play VERY casually) but just curious if people like to see older zones for nostalgia purposes or newer zones that they may have not explored on Live.

Hulkmad
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057