Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 08:19:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Hunter I need hugs and love and less nerfs. xoxo Balls  (Read 18154 times)
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2010, 11:23:44 am »

A friend reminded me of something.
Remember on the previous forums when you set the access lvl for hatelist and I posted a lot of screen shots of the wack ass fucking damage shit was doing. (war 450k, paladin 60k, magepet 1.2mil etc etc etc)
Remember that shit man?
I remember you saying you would look into class balance. Instead you been swinging a mother fucking nerf bat around like it was the 80s and you worried that shit was going out of style.

Hey dude, that shit did go out of style, now its time to start loooking at class balance.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 07:25:26 am by Balthor » Logged
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 02:06:30 pm »

Completely agree with this post, as vulgar and threatening it is. This has been addressed before without any signs of being fixed.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 02:10:41 pm »

Arent Paladins already balanced?
I mean they do what they do best... die before anyone else.. thats honor!

Grin

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 02:52:39 pm »

Arent Paladins already balanced?
I mean they do what they do best... die before anyone else.. thats honor!

Grin

haha
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 03:21:43 pm »

hahah that is true
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 04:04:58 pm »

There is error in this post. Historically rangers should die first!  Grin

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 04:10:32 pm »

There is error in this post. Historically rangers should die first!  Grin

True but rangers usually die somewhere off in the distance where no one sees them.

Allizia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 04:37:06 pm »

Going through the classes and evaluating them / parsing / testing etc from low end to high end works better then wtf it r broken, fix it now ^.^

Show some real numbers from parses and suggestions

Allizia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 04:46:06 pm »

From what I've seen rogues/monks need a slight boost combined with a moderate boost for rangers/rogues/monks. Paladins need help but no one knows wtf to do with them to help. I don't now much about necros, but pets seems to be where they should be. Wizards are utterly and completely useless throughout their entire existence until very late in the game, then they have the capacity to blow all other dps out of the water. Warriors are ehh... a bit much, everyone knows it, no one wants to admit it because we all have one.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 04:51:17 pm »

I dont believe there is anything "unbalanced", but mostly needs to be tweaked.
There are issues with each class that needs to be addressed, but nothing to get vulgar about.
Hunter or any server admin time is precious, so, if you had to chose between new extended content or class tweaks etc, what would you prefer?

Me, the server is pretty much free.
Im not one to complain about free service and when he gets around to tweaking the classes, fine by me.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 04:55:25 pm »

From what I've seen rogues/monks need a slight boost combined with a moderate boost for rangers/rogues/monks. Paladins need help but no one knows wtf to do with them to help. I don't now much about necros, but pets seems to be where they should be. Wizards are utterly and completely useless throughout their entire existence until very late in the game, then they have the capacity to blow all other dps out of the water. Warriors are ehh... a bit much, everyone knows it, no one wants to admit it because we all have one.

I dont have one
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 07:35:03 pm »

Going through the classes and evaluating them / parsing / testing etc from low end to high end works better then wtf it r broken, fix it now ^.^

Show some real numbers from parses and suggestions

Want to see parses go find the 2 previous EZ forums and look at my posts that have #hatelist screen shots.
I did have parser parses but when I took a short break I had a HD go pewpewsplat and is no more.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 11:13:52 am »

In the bard section on this forum, there is a sectiont that links to the old forum, could probably navigate to your old posts from there

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 11:45:23 am »

Im not going to take the time to relink/post them.
If Hunter cared he saved them. If anyone else cared they could have moved them.
I dont care, I know better then to do that. Shit changes as the owner sees fit when he sees fit. My little /poke poke posts are just to heckle him a little, maybe get him to consider it again. Dude is super busy with life and shit so stuff gets whatever it gets whenever it gets it.
At least this shits not KMRA or Gaylaya. Its no THF tho, could take a page outa that servers playbook.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 01:09:17 pm »

I keep imagining what a server what crosses SoD reliability, fine tuned custom content, etc... and EZ's lack of drama (mostly) and GM corruption.

Would be an exciting concept.

Dany should help me set up a server =(
I wanna experiment!

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats