Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 08:14:45 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Terrorantula sucks!  (Read 10894 times)
Sixtysix

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:26:52 pm »

When you hit 70, your 1st natural step is to get your epic 1.5.  Why does Terrorantula seem unkillable, even for a full group of 70s in pretty decent gear? 
Rosalitan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:40:14 pm »

What do you concider pretty decent gear? Are you in PoTime gear? Qvic Gear? LDoN Gear? BoT Gear? What are you wearing basically. And for a whole group to die to the spider? Really? was it a boxed group, or individual people? If it was boxed, learn how to box, if it was individual, Can we buy a healer and a tank for 1000 Alex?

Not being rude or condesending but yeah. That spider is pretty cake. If you see me online and you have it up and alive, send me a /tell, ill come whack it for you.
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 01:54:23 am »

Hint: Dispell his damage shield.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 03:56:13 pm »

He's actually still soloable by a lvl 70 1.0 necro. A team of 6 70's should have no problems at all dropping him. Dispell the DS (pally cancel magic, best to use), kill adds as they pop if you need to. Just need to be ready when he spawns. Also.....MQ2 and EQBCS will help a ton if you are 6 boxing. May wanna set it up if you havent already (instructions all over forums, start with EZGUIDE).

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
bombest

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 12:45:20 am »

Couldn't agree more with OP.  Full geared PoT war in group of 5, and only killed him once and that was with my 70 mage pet.  Definitely feel his natural progression does not fit.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 05:16:46 am »

Hundreds...heck thousands have done it before you...so it isn't impossible.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 10:41:02 am »

Whats group makeup in the group you're having issues with?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 11:08:37 am »

There are some mobs that require a little bit of Tactics on EZ
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 11:29:34 am »

Did you /disc stonewall on your warrior?

Have a cleric with the AOE heal, set up with an MQ2 macro on the TANK's UI? If not you really gotta do that. I can explain in more depth if you don't know what I mean.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 03:59:40 pm »

Admittedly I haven't killed him recently with a lightly geared group, but when I did a long time ago I had no trouble with a pal, monk, druid group as long as I dispelled the damage shield.
arya1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2013, 12:00:02 am »

im more concerned with the fact that terrorantula's corpse is always bugged ( have to loot in front of him). Yes i have mq2 and UF client up to date.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2013, 12:06:38 am »

/tar corpse
/stick 5
/loot
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members