Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 01:11:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Temple of Veeshan - Suggestions and thoughts.  (Read 10567 times)
Danish

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2013, 06:31:07 am »

I thought that it might be a good idea to make a suggestion thread on ToV.

As of now, its rather unfinished, and it would be nice with some content other than armor and UC3 to chase in there.

My first suggestion, would be to up the droprate of scales. If you plan on doing UC3 on lets say 3-4 key chars, you'd be farming in there in well over 28 days (28x24 hours). I think thats a bit excessive, compared to the T6 version, which straight out of T5 would take you about 30-40 hours of play pr. char.

Other than that, it would be awesome to get SoA and strikeaugs implemented. Just to add more incentive to get in there.

Edit: Would be awesome with an exp boost and platbags aswell.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 06:37:47 am by Danish » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 07:37:26 am »

Yes, I plan to add more ranks for stuff like Shield of the Ages, Strike Augments, Mana Necklace, Ultimate Weapon X, etc.

Anyone get essences yet from ToV?

Probably going to skip Epic Weapons this Tier unless I get some extra time and bored.

I need to add more HP to the armor as well, since its too small increase compared to the difficulty of the zone. Seems most of the HP now is from UW, UC, RoA, SoA, etc.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 07:49:02 am »

I've got enough essences for SoA and strike augs, unless its a 3 x IX thing again Tongue

The HP thing is probably a good idea. I think you'd have a hard time tanking dragons or multiple trash, unless you have a high UW and/or added mitigation from a Reward Item.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 10:30:00 am »

Yes, I plan to add more ranks for stuff like Shield of the Ages, Strike Augments, Mana Necklace, Ultimate Weapon X, etc.

Anyone get essences yet from ToV?

Probably going to skip Epic Weapons this Tier unless I get some extra time and bored.

I need to add more HP to the armor as well, since its too small increase compared to the difficulty of the zone. Seems most of the HP now is from UW, UC, RoA, SoA, etc.

Heh already written the spell effects. ~85% done with epic effects, just need to recheck notes and combine everything into a turnkey solution.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 09:22:48 pm »

Oh wow, people already getting essences already? Need to kill all the other dragon bosses before engaging the essence boss. Will have to check database to see how many essences people have from ToV so far, and start making recipes for new ranked items.

Lots of other stuff on to-do list, including update source code top of the list, and other small projects like CT armor recipes which might be optional in between Tacvi and T1.

Basher is still here for 2 more days visiting. Planning to work on EZ soon as I get some time here. Already gamed out from a few games anyways, waiting for new games in Sept like GTA V.

Back on topic, plan to do more stuff for ToV soon Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 07:11:57 am »

Didn't want to hijack the resist discussion in the other thread so here are a few suggestions for ToV.

Change the gfx and perhaps even add some additional stats to the ToV epic Augment weapon. Would be awesome to replace the Tserrina whip with some cool looking gun from in there.

Get the mount upgraded aswell? as far as I can tell, you still summon the Worg mount from T7 that adds the same 150k hp.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 08:42:53 am »

A gun?!  What is this WoW?  No thanks on the gun...lets try to keep this out of the WoW zone.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 08:49:22 am »

No more trash loot. 
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 09:23:19 am »

A gun?!  What is this WoW?  No thanks on the gun...lets try to keep this out of the WoW zone.

Gun as a metaphor for weapon - jesus christ...

A weapon with unique looks.
arya1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 09:34:35 am »

No more trash loot. 
^
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 09:39:00 am »

+1 also add leaf augs and plat bags too please =)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 11:43:05 am »

Gun as a metaphor for weapon - jesus christ...

Then why not say a unique weapon from there?  I only was going off what you typed...I (nor anyone else on this server) can read your mind.  Unique weapons like maybe finishing the epic 8.0 quests in ToV would be a most welcome idea...give ya something to do while grinding it out in there.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 12:05:28 pm »

Already planning to add Leaf Augs and Epics to T8+

Its on the to-do list.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 11:54:39 am »

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=109032

No need to get so mad
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 12:56:57 pm »

I like the level of difficulty here.  I can't go to sleep on any mob since the changes to pally procs.  However, the DD might need to be toned down by about half.  I did the leg work to get my resists up and have all the toys to add to those levels, but a normal toon would not fare well against that onslaught. 

My Pally has 1700 resists and is only missing 2 pcs to be full T8.  He loots second in all cases of tank drops so has a decent chance in any other zone of tanking until my War is ressed back.  In this zone, even with board and sword, Keldar's, Avenger and Epic click... he is a deader with the first DD. 

He is only missing resist Augs in a few slots and most of those are 10s, and his ROA is 160+ so it isn't as if he didn't work to get the resists up or max out his gear.  He doesn't have a UW or SOA so I would consider him a normal toon and would have expected him to tank so so with H8's new changes.  He can't, and it's so fast no player cast heal spell will save him (without a huge bit of luck per cast).  A couple of normal hits then the DD and no more Pally.

It seems unreasonable that a normal tank toon that is almost done with the zone should be insta killed by one trash mob in that zone.  Would it be too much to ask that the DD be lowered?  Say by half?  1.3 mil HPs gone in one round while in tank mode means this normal toon cannot tank ToV trash.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)