Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 02:04:42 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server might get banned from LS soon ....  (Read 25775 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:53:06 pm »

You are two faced and I am 2 inches from using my influence to get you removed from the LS.  Most of the Dev's don't like you.

One pissed off Daggum.

So in case EZ Server can't connect to the Login Server anymore, you'll all know that Daggum used his imaginary influence and magic to do it.

Hey Daggum, I'm about 2 inches from perma banning all of your boxes and anyone that comes into contact with you in game.

Also, when it comes to drama, it doesn't matter if your right or wrong, cause I've heard enough about and from you. Your banned from any sorts of drama. Do not start any or encourage any, and you might be allowed to stay.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 10:05:50 pm »

I wouldn't even let this shithead come back, at all, ever.

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 10:09:13 pm »

I wouldn't even let this shithead come back, at all, ever.

I tend to agree. I think Daggum is confusing his own personal 2 inches with influence of some type. I think he even forgets several of the dev's actually PLAY on this server too...
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 10:29:17 pm »

Never really came in contact with him aside from forums. Whats to know?

Trevius
EQEmu Developer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 10:34:10 pm »

LOL, that is just silly.  Only Rogean could ban EZ from the LS, and I don't see that happening.  Just the other day, he was mentioning in IRC about how popular EZ is these days.  I even made a suggestion to him to get EZ moved to Legendary status, but I don't know if he saw it or not, cause he never responded.  It is much more likely EZ server will move to Legendary status than the likeliness of it being banned from the LS.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 11:51:28 pm »

LOL, that is just silly.  Only Rogean could ban EZ from the LS, and I don't see that happening.  Just the other day, he was mentioning in IRC about how popular EZ is these days.  I even made a suggestion to him to get EZ moved to Legendary status, but I don't know if he saw it or not, cause he never responded.  It is much more likely EZ server will move to Legendary status than the likeliness of it being banned from the LS.

Trev has spoken!! There is few higher honors (one of which being getting to share chocolate milkshakes with Bob Saget but i digress.)

Blood of the Akkadian
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 01:27:32 am »

Here's a protip: none of the devs ever heard of Daggum or whoever the fuck he thinks he is.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 01:39:45 am »

Here's a protip: none of the devs ever heard of Daggum or whoever the fuck he thinks he is.

wtfowned! Over

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 01:50:58 am »

wtfowned! Over

Qft
Spankrox

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 03:02:21 am »

Jydyta, Femme and now Daggum about to join them.

3 drop kicks with some deluded sense of power, influence and entitlement.

I loled alittle when they got banned after 'quitting', and i'll lol alittle more after you get banned after 'quitting' twice.

It's just a shame you turned some pretty cool people into douches in Pande and then OR.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 09:11:50 am »

Secrets and Trevious, you both rock as always  Grin  Nothing like actual developers to put a delusional fool in his place.
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 10:14:19 am »

Who the hell is daggum?

You are two faced and I am 2 inches from using my influence to get you removed from the LS.  Most of the Dev's don't like you.

One pissed off Daggum.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 10:16:38 am »

Damn!  I go away for a few days and come back to the forums loaded with some new drama.

Rob Smiley
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 10:20:29 am »

Welcome back!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 10:22:10 am »

Drama is the way the world of EZ works sometimes.... Sometimes its greed....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)