Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 01:44:21 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fading Shadow weapons in TOFS  (Read 10018 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2013, 08:13:19 pm »

Just a random idea...but would it be possible to make the Fading Shadow Rapiers and Warhammers in ToFS possibly stack?  Like the Signet Rings do?  The selling of these things is a pain (not to shabby at about 14k per) but is VERY tedious to click item...sell...click item...sell...rinse and repeat.  Unless we were to make a portable newbie vendor...that way it wouldn't be such a pain.  Just a random thought...flame away!  Cool

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 11:16:21 pm »

I see them as differently shaped plat bags. No different, really. I'm just thankful decent cash loot was added to ToFS.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 04:41:00 pm »

I see them as differently shaped plat bags
This is true, except there is no zone vendor and you can not CoH if you run to Nexus to sell.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 06:23:48 pm »

This is true, except there is no zone vendor and you can not CoH if you run to Nexus to sell.

I was actually looking at adding summonable vendor, down the road. I just have not had time to work out the fine details ans them pitch to Hunter.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 07:20:14 pm »

I was actually looking at adding summonable vendor, down the road. I just have not had time to work out the fine details ans them pitch to Hunter.

-Hate

Could just change the Teleport NPC into a merchant .. that way it could sell and teleport :p

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 08:30:36 pm »

-Hate

Could just change the Teleport NPC into a merchant .. that way it could sell and teleport :p

Love that idea.
+1
red2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 11:25:10 pm »

yes, and have it sell emeralds Tongue
love the idea
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 04:00:34 am »

Or just make it a crafters guild clickie (push people to get CG flagged) and sell ores as well as buy your lootz=)

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 05:47:57 am »

Or just make it a crafters guild clickie (push people to get CG flagged) and sell ores as well as buy your lootz=)

That wouldn't work. Be too easy for non cg to buy aug mats from someone else's poped merchant.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 03:53:51 pm »

Doh that's right...didn't think about that as a possible exploit.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 06:42:04 pm »

As far as I am aware, you can set merchants to NOT keep purchases in inventory.

As for the merchant's inventory, likely all the reagent crap. Emeralds, Pearls, Bone Chips, etc

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 134