Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 11:20:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: sk epic proc  (Read 10544 times)
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2013, 11:18:46 am »

just a thought ... i know the sk Lt epic proc is awesome ... but after t4 its kinda loses it usefulness.. id like to see something like a 250 addition per .5 to the sk Lt proc with the new hps to come etc this would prob come close in keeping on par with the avail gear/ epic level ... and if you didnt want to write the code for each .5 just but a 500 on the new .0 epics ... anyways thats just my thoughts on this
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:28:37 am »

haha!!

Have you even seen the epic proc with UCv1/UCV2?  that LT proc is already awesome by standards

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:34:27 am »

yes i am using ucv1 and yes it is awesome ...but it does start to fall short of being on par with other epics at the 5.0 mark
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 11:36:57 am »

tbh i said 250 to get people talking at 125 it would keep up with its usefulness as an occassional CH if you get lucky on both crits ... which doesnt happen as quite often as you would think
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 11:43:23 am »

get more healers in your party.

which doesnt happen as quite often as you would think
and do you think I don't have a max SK already?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:46:52 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 11:57:27 am »

yea you are maxed out ... im not saying you are not im saying think about the lower masses is all
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 01:50:36 pm »

The SK heals slightly better than a Paladin for the SK only. That is where it is supposed to be. You can not turn the SK or a pally into a toon that tanks better than a warrior. Like Fugitive said, get yourself more healing in your group. Might want to consider getting a real warrior too.

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 05:06:24 pm »

Ok well i guess i should explain myself a little better here. I think the Sk proc  is awesome. how ever, i am about as fully maxed out as you can get on my sk right  now im looking at topping out at abou 300k unbuffed by the time i max out and get roa to 50.What i am saying is that other classes see an upgrade with linear progress on the epic itself. I did the math and with the uc v3 @125 7.0 increase on the proc would proc crit dmg/hl for about 2 mil and with the upped Hp on the items with hunter is talking about it would be about par. however i do agree that would be OP at that time ... if you back dated the Sk epic to at 3.0 proc for a 1k Lt and increaded by 250 per .0 at the maxed out lvl i was talking about it would be 832k duel crit.... what im actually talking about would set me back from where i am. The only real reason i brought this up is because after the 5.0 for hp reasons there is no real reason to get a higher ranking .0 minus a bad clicky :/

@Xiggie i never said that i was trying to replace a war as a MT but i do play my group to have a MT and a MA its better safe than sorry. (and i do have a ucd war)

edit
i do no have soa or uc so i know i can do higher

and yes i do have horrible spelling and grammer/punctuation sorry if it hurts your head
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:13:00 pm by ishallnotdie » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 06:31:40 pm »

From the sounds of it you are speculating about epics you don't even have and evaluating things with no experience with them. By your own words you do not even have a UC1  yet you are saying that SK lacks usefulness. By your own words you don't know what you are talking about.

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 07:52:51 pm »

lol

yeah need to give Xiggie right !!!

btw. UCv1 isnt any great things anymore count more as must to have!!

RoA = Nice to have but not need

SoA = more a must to have on ur Tank

UW = Nice to have but not need

ManaNeck = Nice to have but not need

again

UCv1 all toons and SoA on Tank is a must to have all others only nice upgrades !

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 08:39:20 pm »

By your own words you do not even have a UC1  yet you are saying that SK lacks usefulness. By your own words you don't know what you are talking about.
actually i said i have ucv1 in my first responce to this post. my last post just said im almost fully maxed out on gear. it also said that i would take a hit on what i currently have. no i do not have 5.0+ on any toon but all post 3.0 have the epic liife drain 3.0. obviously you didnt read anything i wrote and just automatically assumed im wrong.

all im saying is that the epic gets no realy uprgrade so why progress it. isnt the point of progression to make it better and not stay the same? I said that i think the SK epic is great and it is very useful and being maxed geared it will continue to gain strength. but thats the only way it gains strength.

I am not here argueing because i feel like i am incapiable of running my group because i am fully capiable of it. I have more then what i need to progress and its not all that hard becaue of the work that i have put into my group ucing them augin weapons etc... i am not far from being fully maxed out at t5 lvl minus a few items (sot soa rot uw) which would just stunt my progression if i persued them furture at this point.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 10:25:39 pm »

actually i said i have ucv1 in my first responce to this post. my last post just said im almost fully maxed out on gear. it also said that i would take a hit on what i currently have. no i do not have 5.0+ on any toon but all post 3.0 have the epic liife drain 3.0. obviously you didnt read anything i wrote and just automatically assumed im wrong.

I did read your post, about 5 times to understand it. Here are your own words...

i do no have soa or uc so i know i can do higher

So either you do have your UC or you don't have your UC but it is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't 'automatically assume' anything. You have made assumptions about gear and content you have not experienced. You are assuming there is no benifit to upgrading your sk epic beyond 3.0 because the epic click does not change? The click is not the only thing to the epic. Play the class, don't make blind assumptions.

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 05:40:04 pm »

yea well i was on my way out the door for a date as i am now. reading some of your previous post i see that you set in your ways and talking to you is pointless. this post is a suggestion and thats all. when hunter ups the scale of the hp like hes talking about eventually he will have to adjust things again. my suggestion fits in line with linear progression and thats all i was suggesting.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 07:30:02 pm »

yea well i was on my way out the door for a date as i am now. reading some of your previous post i see that you set in your ways and talking to you is pointless. this post is a suggestion and thats all. when hunter ups the scale of the hp like hes talking about eventually he will have to adjust things again. my suggestion fits in line with linear progression and thats all i was suggesting.

How can you see that it fits in line with anything? You are talking about something you have no experience with. That along with your contradicting posts is why you don't have a valid point. Your ignorance has nothing to do with me being stubborn or not.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 02:53:44 pm »

Sorry to be a dick, but it's just the lack of seeing the numbers change. If I put had Epic Proc 3.0, 3.5, etc etc but had the same damage. Almost no one would even notice. With UCv2, every proc is over half of my health (~750k). It's crazy high, but the tank is EXTREMELY weak to spike damage.

tl;dr - SKs are fine.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats