Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 02:00:20 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Last Stand  (Read 5880 times)
Murrjok
« on: May 20, 2010, 12:49:12 pm »

Hello, I am Murrjok , Officer of Last stand. I Have been looking over allot of these forums and I have seen my guild name come up in many posts. And i want to let you know some few members don't reflect all the guild's actions, but i DO know allot of new members have come into our ranks that i have had no meeting with to see if they are in fact good people or players.

Ever Day it seems something new about the guild <Last Stand> And i am wanting this to stop. I will be addressing some member issues and see if i cant get some stuff worked out. I havent been playing that much of recent but don't let the actions of a few make you hate a guild as a whole, i have dedicated allot of my time helping people and its what i like to do most of all here.

And on another note some people in last stand are new to EQ as a whole. And we are working with them to help them understand the game better. Last stand never sought out to make a " Bad Rep " for itself Klullas , Rokin and Myself made this guild a while back with an ambition to help others. Not start problems. And i would GLADLY give up my time to help new people.

I don't know who is doing the inviting on what grounds but you normaly need to group with one of us anyway if i we potential No one is required to box anything.

I will be getting some of these issues i have been reading about Addressed and i plan to find whoever has problems with Last stand in game to talk to them as well, if you have a problem, Feel free to send Murrjok a tell, i really didnt wanna have it come to this but im getting tired of people giving Last Stand a bad name.
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 01:13:49 pm »

First.. I never had any personnal issues with anyone of last stand.. yet anyways.

It is true that some bad members shouldnt affect a whole guild. I am pretty sure not all Last stand members are KSer or bad people. The problem is most of the time, the guilds dont do anything about these people and what end up showing up in flame wars or posts is the guild name... again and again and again... which destroy your name or hard work.

Im just saying... not just for you but for every guilds... get rid of the bad people... friend or not.. they ruin your name. 

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 02:20:49 pm »

I second what Lodar said, clean house.

Seyton

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 02:53:05 pm »

I've actually only had one experience with members of Last Stand and it's a good one! Decol not only helped me fly from lvl 66 to 70, but he has also helped me get over 70 AAs and has taken me through an LDoN run. So i have nothing but a great first impression of Last Stand and hopefully will be grouping with more of you guys soon enough Smiley
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 02:53:54 pm »

start kicking members out. Ask any former EF member. I had no problem kicking out 20 characters a week.
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:56:28 pm »

Kicking out Sandi, Titanmaster and Tbillpickens would be a good start..

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 03:13:18 pm »

start kicking members out. Ask any former EF member. I had no problem kicking out 20 characters a week.

I do this to Vendetta regularly. Any kind of hint that there could possibly in a few years be drama, they're cut out. I have been called unfair sometimes regarding this, but hey... im here to have a successful guild, not be everyone's BFF

Murrjok
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 05:11:12 pm »

There will be no guild kicks of any sort at this time. I am talking to people atm one by one regaurding past issues. I ask to hold your comments tword last stand at this time, Good or bad, until i finish talking with people.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 06:33:21 pm »

talking doesnt do shit and only shows that you are weak.
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 08:20:54 pm »

I realize that my post about the tikis was over the top and not needed e-drama.

Ive apologized to vendetta and transendence as a guild for my actions.

Cant we all just get along  Cry
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 05:23:48 am »

I agree with reed. Balthor your brutal boss, but make a solid statement.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)