Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 06:44:56 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi and CT Updated  (Read 9709 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:49:00 am »

New recipes and armor created for Cazic Thule zone.

Tacvi Armor can be combined with Cazic Thule patterns that drop in Cazic Thule to create Cazic Thule Armor.

Cazic Thule Armor can be combined with T1 PoD molds in recipes the same way that Tacvi Armor does.

For now the Cazic Thule armor tier is optional, meaning you can still skip CT armor and just combine your Tacvi into T1.

Getting the CT armor can help to break into T1 PoD a lot easier.

For example the CT Warrior BP has 1300 HP is going to help a lot more than the Tacvi Warrior BP that only has 650 HP, to break into T1 PoD.

Tacvi Essences drop in Cazic Thule zone at a rate of 1/100 off trash and 1/5 (yes 20% chance) off the same bosses that drop Cazic Thule armor patterns. Cazic Thule is probably the fastest way to get Tacvi Essences now if you figure out all the boss locations and put a toon at each location in instance.

There are 7 specific bosses for in CT that drop 7 different patterns for 1 of 7 armor slots. They are class universal, so getting a BP pattern can upgrade any classes BP.

There are 224 new recipes (112 for Tacvi -> CT, and 112 for CT -> T1) so I haven't tested them all. Was mostly automated anyways, sequential numbers, copy paste, etc. If any recipe is broken then let me know which one so I can fix it and reimburse your item.

Keep me posted on the zone in generate, drops, difficulty, etc.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:31:05 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:01:51 am »

I will be testing this zone heavily for you.. Since I am working ct essences for uw....
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 11:05:46 am »

I got a few numbers in already, the CT bosses damage is some where in between the Tacvi Boss and T1 boss damages. So seems about right. Much smoother transition rather than huge jump of Tacvi to T1.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 10:25:05 pm »

Running that zone brought back memories. I did not remember all that junk loot. Is there a quick way to delete the junk like how you did in tofs?

Found 3 bosses so far
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 10:49:05 pm »

I can maybe delete junk loot later, but not now, not priority. At minimum would like to keep armor and items on the loot list even if obsolete, but might consider actual 'junk' stuff like receipts and tradeskill junk, to delete. I know some people farm material to make bags though. All part of the fun and memories.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678