Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:43:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Random Mob  (Read 5934 times)
Eliseus

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2010, 01:01:22 am »

I was just bored and thinking about some stuff.

What about a random boss or something from LDoN 6 + spawns in one of the custom zones at random (so could even be FoB for example) and just pats around the zone until killed and then spawns again (every hour?) in another one of the custom zones at random as one of the random bosses from LDoN 6 - Tier 3 or w/e? Or maybe a group of mobs that spawn in one of the custom zones at random and they pat. IDK what the group would drop, but ya.

Sorry when bored I think of silly Idea's Tongue lol.
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 08:36:17 am »

While this sounds like an amazingly good idea for those full equipped to handle said Boss mobs, the poor new players in FoB would be hung out to dry.  Not that once discovered they would last very long...I am sure high end players would run as quickly as they can to that zone to reap the benefits of a T3 Boss mob with no other T3 mobs around to hinder them.

Rob Smiley
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 02:50:38 pm »

Well thats the fun part about it, a lvl 10 just getting randomly owned Tongue lol. It would be a random zone so you couldnt really be able to "camp" the random mob when it is up, I mean hunter can do more then just custom zones to makes it harder to find, and the reason behind LDoN6 - Tier w/e is because those who can't kill Qvic / tier etc... yet can still participate. Well that is if you can kill LDoN6 bosses atleast. I personally think just doing a random group of of mobs that pat together would be fun.
Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 04:06:33 pm »

I bet he could make it so the mob only agros if you attack it first...and then if no one in the zone is able to kill it the mob could despawn after a certain amount of time and repop in another zone.    Smiley sounds like a cool idea
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 04:07:49 pm »

It's a good idea, similar in a way to the halloween event which was a blast.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 05:40:47 pm »

I bet he could make it so the mob only agros if you attack it first...and then if no one in the zone is able to kill it the mob could despawn after a certain amount of time and repop in another zone.    Smiley sounds like a cool idea

Aye I forgot about that part, could make the mob indifferant and then it will depop after a certain amount of time without being engaged, but maybe reset the depop timer everytime the mob is engaged and depending on how many zones are used that the mob could possible spawn in could be used on a respawn timer, maybe if enough zones are used the respawn timer could be instant. I just think it was a fun idea to give people another chance at some things although won't solve much it's just a fun little idea, maybe certain loot is a 100% off of the mob depending on how many zones are used and depending on how many times this mob is actually found.
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 09:04:00 am »

Sounds like a good solution to me.... I wouldn't mind seeing a HUGE ASS BOSS standing in the middle of FoB! LOL! As long as it didn't hit me for staring at it! Hehehe...

Rob Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061