Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 07:09:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 10-05-13  (Read 9772 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2013, 05:49:29 am »

Damage Shield Aug changed to all type shoulder slot.

Pet weapon damages added fire damage or something.

NPC dots reduced their counters for curing, and Cure clickie added 6 second recast.

Spell updates server side, no new spell file to down load at this time.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 06:13:05 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Krupa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 06:00:22 am »

the npc spells that are cast in ToFS are instant again, and reward click still has 6 sec cd, this intentional?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 06:11:43 am »

Not sure what the npc spells cast in ToFS were before, if they had a cast time or were instant.

The Cure clickie was given 6 second recast time, and many DOTs were in exchange lowered counters so only 1 click to cure instead of many clicks. A tick is 6 seconds also for regen/dot so this should be good value, and no reason to spam it. NPC giving DOT should still have some risk but only 1 tick if that before curing it.

Other updates done too, forgot which, didn't take notes today.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 12:40:39 pm »

One of the problems with the ToFS debuffs is that there is a cast speed reduction on one of the debuffs, which makes tanking as a SK a headache (since you often have to routinely cast a lifetap spell that has a cast time)
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 02:59:11 pm »

you have mana left ? wow
gagem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 11:02:22 pm »

Not sure if you know this already but the Druid epic clicky has a zero range on it now... can only cast it on yourself, even standing in dead centre of the target reticle it pops the msg "Target is out of range".  Confirmed only with the 4.0 druid epic, I assume this was a small typo or something that came when the effect was changed.

IMP
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 09:35:09 am »

Druid 5.0 is also doing this......also pets have lost the ability to zone with weapons again only minor problem just wasnt expecting it lol
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 11:21:07 am »

Yep, can confirm that using /stick, /stick 3, /stick 5 on mob will still give you out of range message using druid epic click.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 12:00:19 pm »

Kraken II still wonky.  It reads 10 min duration , but only gives 23 secs with UC 1.  Recast time is still 1801. 

Would love to see it back where it was. (Recast was shorter than duration). I wouldn't mind having to recast it often, but would really appreciate at least a 6 min duration with recast of seconds... not minutes so I can hit two groups.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 12:03:18 pm »

Druid click should be target aoe again. That may be why you are killing yourself with it. If this is not the case, I will resolve.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 12:03:51 pm »

I haven't posted the new spell file yet.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678