Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 11:19:38 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Weird zoning issue  (Read 4888 times)
Hampage

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2013, 04:38:56 pm »

Hey EZ, I've had a weird zoning issue for a long time and was wondering if anyone had the same issue or a way to fix it. I use the SoD client but I have Underfoot downloaded and everything.

Basically what happens is if I have multiple characters logged in and try to zone them, even zoning one at a time, some characters will appear to be bugged out and will have one of two things happen. They will either not show up to my other characters, or they will show up but not be able to interact with other characters in trades. I can always tell my characters that are bugged out because their experience bar will be blank, but when they are fine the exp bar is completely filled.

I have a 12 Mbps connection through Uverse and I had this issue when I had DSL as well so I don't think its a connection issue on my end. Do I need to just suck it up and upgrade to Underfoot? Are there any eqclient.ini settings I need to mess with? Any help is appreciated!
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 05:01:03 pm »

Unless you have a reason not to update ... update.  I had the same issue with the Titanium client.  Haven't had it since I upgraded to UF.
Hampage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 05:11:11 pm »

Aw man, I was hoping I wouldn't have to upgrade. I've got my SoD setup completely the way I like it, can I just copy my .ini files over and have my hotkeys and filters and all that setup? If so I might upgrade and see if it fixes my issue.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 05:13:01 pm »

Aw man, I was hoping I wouldn't have to upgrade. I've got my SoD setup completely the way I like it, can I just copy my .ini files over and have my hotkeys and filters and all that setup? If so I might upgrade and see if it fixes my issue.

For the most part, yes. You should be able to dump almost all the .INI files over.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Hampage

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 07:15:36 pm »

Ok, I tried out Underfoot and my weird zoning issue is resolved, but theres a few issues with Underfoot I didn't have on SoD, if I click on one of my group members or even other players I can't see what buffs they have. I have the UF client that Hate had hosted and his missingfiles.zip, is there anything else I need to do to get UF working as close to 100% as possible?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432