Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:28:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Server Up Soon  (Read 4281 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2013, 10:47:11 am »

Just doing some last minute tweaks to hopefully make server less laggy.

Booting up soon here.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 11:11:04 am »

Unlocking server now, hopefully running lot smoother now.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 11:34:35 am »

I turned off qs_tables logging for now, since we don't reimburse items anyways.

Was logging literally every action of the players to the database with date, time, item id, slot id, npc id, etc etc, such as selling to merchant, turning in items, looting items, trading items, deleting items, moving items, etc etc. Logs were about 3+ GB so far and I wiped them out (although they are in a backup).

I also rebooted the machine too.

Hopefully lag is a lot better today.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 04:48:36 pm »

ATM under 200 characters logged in and its lagging for me and guildies and some others as if over 450 were on.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Maydaay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 04:59:33 pm »

cant get any toons in at all is it me...tofs...nexus???
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 05:41:39 pm »

Crashfest trying to log in more than 1 character for me and for guildies in Nexus, ToFS and HoH. Still around 200 on

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 06:38:03 pm »

Pretty much unplayable lag for a lot in OOC self included. Still under 200 logged in. Character crashes constantly

Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 07:07:54 pm »

Bad bad lag, several toons are 15-20 seconds behind others.  Some see mob dead, others still see it between 40-90% health.  Pretty much unplayable.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 08:08:43 pm »

Just waking up, will reboot soon, see if that helps.

Made another tweak, and bringing up server now, hopefully this helps with the lag.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 08:19:13 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65017