Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 06:31:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Updates 12-17-13  (Read 11897 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2013, 03:26:43 am »

Updated recipes for UW 1-7 to allow you to use a Master Essence of Frozen Shadow instead of the Essence of Frozen Shadow ranks 1-7. Its optional choice, how to craft the UW 1-7.

Light on items will be reduced by a lot. Reports some zones are hard to see cause too bright.

Druid Epic click Vine Grasp now has more -resist checks to land on bosses.

A new rare boss now spawns when killing Willowisp.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 06:13:32 am »

Thank you Hunter.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 12:56:11 pm »

Just a word of caution to the druids out there: this means you will probably land the epic on yourself (which is really silly, shouldnt happen). 180K a tick dot is owwie. Be ready to click cure, or keep druid back a bit from the fray.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 01:32:32 pm »

Just a word of caution to the druids out there: this means you will probably land the epic on yourself (which is really silly, shouldnt happen). 180K a tick dot is owwie. Be ready to click cure, or keep druid back a bit from the fray.

Melee druids, druids with melee augs, and firing AoE rains while in melee range.

These are all much sillier.  Grin

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 01:40:02 pm »

BZZZT. Sorry, no. Cast from melee. Always, period. EQ 101. Even MORE important with the druid epic, since stacking those dots on all the mobs you pull is a serious agro jump. Cast too far out and you'll get IOWA (Idiots Out Wandering Around) as they chase the druid, unless you drop agrobomb often and or have nerd 6's (which I do not, yet).

One of the reasons I didnt lose agro to the druid clicking the epic when others did is that just like we were taught before Kunark (and again from ToV on)....CAST FROM MELEE.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 01:42:45 pm »

But to be fair I never got hit with druid epic, since before you changed the druid epic (WELL before) I was pretty heavy heroic resists. Just means I will need to spend some time in ToFS upping resist augs on the druid til the DoT isnt an issue.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 01:55:39 pm »

BZZZT. Sorry, no. Cast from melee. Always, period. EQ 101. Even MORE important with the druid epic, since stacking those dots on all the mobs you pull is a serious agro jump. Cast too far out and you'll get IOWA (Idiots Out Wandering Around) as they chase the druid, unless you drop agrobomb often and or have nerd 6's (which I do not, yet).

One of the reasons I didnt lose agro to the druid clicking the epic when others did is that just like we were taught before Kunark (and again from ToV on)....CAST FROM MELEE.

...I forgot this was live, mah bad.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 02:22:20 pm »

Hehe......knew SOMEONE would go there Cheesy No, its not, its VERY different....but some things remain the same. Casting from melee is one of them. Besides.....some places you have no choice but to do so.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 02:23:32 pm »

Oh, BTW! Grats Dimurwar on ancient wisp kill!

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 04:45:01 pm »

So.......  What did it drop?   10,000 SLS's?
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 05:22:59 pm »

He linked 5 SLS and some odds and ends. Hunter last night said 8 stones, SLS in the drop table

arya1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 06:12:25 pm »

Lag is still horrendous. Can't zone at all without one crashing; Often one char is 30-45 seconds behind every other one, which makes me wipe on boss fights. Needless to say very frustrating, indeed.
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 12:31:39 am »

Why is the noobiest farm ever spawning a boss that hits for 1.6 million on a max geared player?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 12:43:35 am »

Cause its fun!

Call in server wide support to help banish that new evil!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
arya1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 12:56:58 am »

I disagree. Only very few people on the server can kill it solo. Of course, they are the ones who probably need SLS the least. The vast majority of the server even if they were to be in 6-7 raid group won't be able to kill it. Even if they were, the loot (so far, it only drops SLS afaik) wouldn't be worth sharing between so many people.

If you already have an anti-bot program, I don't think this mob should be there, or at least it should not be kos.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 245