Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 03:20:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EZ Rewards Updated 12-21-13  (Read 6421 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2013, 12:16:43 am »

Just wanted to mention a few minor updates.

Yes we have 50% sale going on now through  Dec 25th Dec 31st on EZ Rewards NPC.

Added code that detects if your running Titanium to the EZ Rewards NPC. So if you have Titanium and hail the NPC, you'll get red text in chat box, and a popup window, giving you a warning and advise to upgrade to Titanium. The reason for this is that Titanium can't use any spells that have Spell ID over 10,000 which is the majority of our custom spells including clickie items.

The "Noobie Package" has been updated. It will no longer set your level to 70 or change your skills to (25) if you are level 70 or above. The reason for this is some people decide its worth getting even after they have reached level 70 or higher, so no reason to delevel any level or skills, just keep those as is.

New method for receiving the Qvic Armor. I've created a spell that is self only cast that the NPC will force you to cast. It will summon a Bag of the Tinkers that will have the proper armor for your class inside of this. Hoping this will help any desync issues that some players get when getting noobie package. The desync is probably from too many items on the cursor that was summoned too fast all at once, while the Nexus is lagging. Hopefully this fixes the issue, so keep me posted on that. Best thing to do if you get noobie package, is to zone out immediately so that your character and items save. If any items are missing from the package, I will gladly meet you in game and summon the missing items for you.

Updated Skills added/edited on Noobie Package to be max for Melee/Casters, sort of like what you would get in the Fighters Guild and Casters Guild. If you want flags to the CG or FG then those are separate things you can get for additional credits.

Here is screenshot of the updated Noobie Package.

(Now Available!)

(Now Available!)

Also considering making a T1 Noob Package for higher credits that would give player full T1 armor instead of Qvic Armor.

Updated 12-23-13
(Effective after next reboot)

Noobie Package will now give you the Task for Audyin 15 Tokens, and auto complete it on the spot, rather than just giving you the qglobal flag and then having you to go to Audyin in Nexus to confirm the task.

Fighter Guild and Caster Guild flag purchase will now also auto give you the task and auto complete the task instead of having to go to Melwithe or Hyacinthe to confirm the task.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:12:03 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 04:24:41 am »

Original post was updated ^

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 07:25:35 am »

Pro Tip: I could be wrong but I think its better to hail the EZ Rewards NPC in Surefall instead of Nexus cause seems that Surefall (qrg) is less laggy than Nexus. Especially if getting noobie package.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 08:13:10 am »

Edited code for Fighters Guild, Casters Guild, and Qvic task to auto give task and auto complete task when purchased on EZ Rewards NPC rather than having to go to Nexus NPC's to confirm the flag/task. Must faster and easier.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
deamel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 11:11:57 am »

Yes we have 50% sale going on now through  Dec 25th Dec 31st on EZ Rewards NPC.
31 dec and no longer 50% off
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 11:16:54 am »

Figures. I decided Ill log in on the 31st to make all my EZ purchases, and it expires lol. Oh well, I had every chance to log in and do it before but didn't.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 163