Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 04:16:20 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Calling Bikaf - the eagle has landed!  (Read 20907 times)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 09:37:12 pm »

Well I'd have to say Westy is all that comes to mind buit I don't see the lettering on the ring around the neck.

Poop
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 09:45:43 pm »

Well I'd have to say Westy is all that comes to mind buit I don't see the lettering on the ring around the neck.

Wow nice one Gnaughty, it's hard to read it from my photo, but that is indeed a case of Westy 12's... You the man Smiley PM me list of toons/classes and I'll get you a t3 or t4 item for your excellent guess Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westvleteren_Brewery for anyone that wants to learn about it. It is the basically unanimous best beer in the world at almost every beer site/rating contest that exists.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 09:48:29 pm by Crabthewall » Logged
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 09:56:55 pm »

Well yeah I guess I could have been a little more direct by saying the westy 12 but I kind of thought  it to be obvious, although the green cap is loved, the yellow cap is a giveaway.  So tell me, how many years does it have on the shelf?

Poop
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 10:00:03 pm »

Well yeah I guess I could have been a little more direct by saying the westy 12 but I kind of thought  it to be obvious, although the green cap is loved, the yellow cap is a giveaway.  So tell me, how many years does it have on the shelf?

It's this years batch, very hard to get here at all let alone aged. I had it shipped in from Belgium. Some will be aged in my cellar for 2-4 years, others will be drank (1 down already) and most will be traded for other beers.

Don't forget PM me list of classes that you have flagged for airplane so I can get you a piece of loot Smiley
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:48 pm »

Gnaughty has a mage named Hazard that needs a T3 helm.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 10:49:36 pm »

Hahaha fucker, I love you Haz.

Poop
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 10:56:33 pm »

training tip #2, the first 3 miles hurts for everyone.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 08:02:33 am »

Mmm, been a few years since I saw this show, but this guy was wandering all around Europe for the best beer in the world. He found a bottle which cost him $40 (or 40 euros, I forget), then found the origin. Was a monastery of monks who were so isolated, they only opened the front door to take some gifts he offered and then promptly closed the door. lol

They made like what, only 40 gallons a year or less back then, and only brewed enough beer to sustain their living as monks. For the longest time, they just drank it as "table beer", nothing special to them. Awesome.

EDIT: I tried making a clone a while back, but it didn't turn out well. Guess I need the exact ingredients. Tongue
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:07:49 am by Uxt » Logged

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 10:02:06 am »

Yes they do not allow people to drive up and buy any beer from them.  They don't want the beer to be resold and thus become commercialized, therefore without knowing, they create an elitist attitude surrounding the drink.  That and the fact that it is, from what I have heard, a very superior beer to any other in the world.  The monks only make enough to live, much like nuns here in the U.S do, I know of nuns in Ohio who make great candy to sell which pays their bills.  I see the Westy 12, 8, and blondes as gifts to humanity.  The world is a better place because of these monks, beer is powerful stuff man.

Poop
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 10:04:08 am »

Yes they do not allow people to drive up and buy any beer from them.  They don't want the beer to be resold and thus become commercialized, therefore without knowing, they create an elitist attitude surrounding the drink.  That and the fact that it is, from what I have heard, a very superior beer to any other in the world.  The monks only make enough to live, much like nuns here in the U.S do, I know of nuns in Ohio who make great candy to sell which pays their bills.  I see the Westy 12, 8, and blondes as gifts to humanity.  The world is a better place because of these monks, beer is powerful stuff man.

Cracked one yesterday, was delicious  Grin
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 12:36:45 pm »

My personal favorite beer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_Tremens_%28beer%29

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 06:10:43 pm »

Yeah I wonder if it is good enough to cause madness from withdrawls.

Poop
Nugbar

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 03:42:20 pm »

My Favorite at the moment when not pounding miller high-life like a straight champ. 

And Yes im still around!! But ive been using my influence on unsuspecting people! You may have already been influenced by me and you wouldnt even know it!
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 03:56:29 pm »

I got a super special beer delivery in today! It's made with poop. (Well pooped coffee beans from civits)
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 07:08:26 pm »

I remember when I use to play WoW my guild leader was telling us about a beer he was drinking once and found poop at the buttom of the bottle
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 203