Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 10:16:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Anti Train Code  (Read 20551 times)
Peign
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 10:27:02 am »

People like to complain about lag, but they also like to pull 100-500 mob trains.

I think 50 mob train in instance is fair. Will it slow some uber players down? Yes, a little bit. Unfair? No.

+10

Have you considered a possible scaling penalty?   1st strike =  X time in jail   2nd strike = X+Y time in jail or something to that effect.   

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 10:33:12 am »

Its possible to do via quest_global to record how many times you've been in jail and increase penalty.

For now I won't do that though until I plug all the escape holes Wink

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 10:59:12 am »

I'm not sure how to address this without sounding like a complete dick, but I'll give it a shot.   T6 is completely unplayable and I have a strong suspicion it has nothing to do with train size but does have something to do with the anti-train or other scripts running in that zone.

I had hoped to finish my last UC2 today, but that won't be possible under current conditions.  Under normal server load I would have had it done by now (without pulling more than 20 since that is about my limit there).  I'll just check back tomorrow.

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 11:22:50 am »

It took me 45 mins to pull up to the castle in T6 today. It normally takes me 10 mins. The pulls I can handle are only 15 mobs if that at a time. It was so bad I had to pay someone to finish up a run for me to finish off my UC2 for an alt. Something is up with this zone and it's bad.

Keeze
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 11:28:02 am »

Sounds like the zone is bad bootup today, and crashing. Other zones are fine.

On side note, I'll have to add fearplane and oldcommons to the 10 train exception, still its 50 in instance though.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 12:04:11 pm »

my t6 is borked.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 12:14:54 pm »

Tried Anguish today, same issue.....lagging to hell, desync, even with 2 characters and pulling no more than 2 or 3 at a time. Was doable before yesterday....the insane lag and desync started there then, though. HoH with similar issues for me.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 12:55:36 pm »

Tried Anguish today, same issue.....lagging to hell, desync, even with 2 characters and pulling no more than 2 or 3 at a time. Was doable before yesterday....the insane lag and desync started there then, though. HoH with similar issues for me.

Public or Instance?

I think public might be bugged today. Would require reboot.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Peign
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 01:25:32 pm »

Its possible to do via quest_global to record how many times you've been in jail and increase penalty.

For now I won't do that though until I plug all the escape holes Wink

Would setting the toons bind to the jail zone close up some of the holes?    No gate for you!
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 01:37:41 pm »

just in hoh
unplayable
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 03:38:54 pm »

remove CoH from Jail zone Tongue
Claytin

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 03:55:25 pm »

Stuff seems more laggy now with anti-train. PoD was fine yesterday(for a DLWE), just a mess today that I had to try something else. HoH sucks pulling less than a wing but couldn't do it today anyway due to lag. CT wasn't happening either yet there were more people on yesterday and had some lag but it was still doable.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 04:12:40 pm »

I throttled down my NSA script and my anti train script for the purpose of double loot and high population.

Doesn't mean they are off though, still need to behave or you'll get flagged (eventually).

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 04:39:40 pm »

People like to complain about lag, but they also like to pull 100-500 mob trains.

I think 50 mob train in instance is fair. Will it slow some uber players down? Yes, a little bit. Unfair? No.

With the lvl of stupid bitching in QQC last night, err sorry OOC, I am very sad that you didnt just turn on a script of "pull more then 10, account suspended" and tell everyone to fuck off.

The retards will never learn and all it was last night was a long line of QQ from tankdan the dumbass and redtwo the failure.

Change the script to auto suspend accounts, I would love to see the retards QQ then.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
red2

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 07:17:16 pm »

dammm who pee'd in your wheaties?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis