Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 01:35:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for some group ideas  (Read 4739 times)
Kovou

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2013, 01:12:09 am »

Hey everyone so i'm doing some toying around and im looking from some group ideas to make my 3rd group *if i follow thru with it but think i will* so far this is what i use now:

Group 1: War, Pal, Clr, Mnk, Zerker, Brd
Group 2: Clr, Shm, Mnk, Mnk, bst, Enc

Group 3 has a lot of options what im thinking of so far is this
Group 3: Druid, wizard, pally sk, mnk, Brd

All UC'd i have a few different choices and thinking about what i can do.. I've had someone suggest dropping the bst for another bard and have a bard in all 3 groups idk how i feel on that yet. But i have a mess of chars all T5+ Mostly UC'd that i can do this with. So im looking for any options. what would make as a good 3rd support. Yes i can run another warriorx3 if need or pally x3 or sk x3 lol not sure i want the 3rd group but as i progress further im noticing it'd make life a little more easier when guildies or friends aren't around to help. anyway Thanks in advance for the help!
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 05:20:12 am »

That box will work just fine all the way up, tho min max wise, you could drop the pally and sk for more dps (rogue/ranger/another monk for your army of monks), or I hear people enjoy 2 dru for rotational Drake casts. 
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 07:50:50 am »

I would drop the bard or SK and add  another wizard.

Keeze
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 08:24:06 am »

Druid > pally all day plus Tuesday. Better heals, more dps. Agro manageable with shoulder augs, werewolf and masked strength. I'm also not a huge SK fan, but I know people who love em. Were it me the SK and bst would both get parked in favor of 2 more zerkers or wizzies (AERURFREND) and the pally in favor of a druid in G1. Pally in G3 is fine for group heal adds.

But all in all I seem to do better in T6 and T7 with 2 groups than with 3....but I am keeping the third group caught up in case they are needed T8 or 9.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 09:09:29 am »

Thats kinda why i was working on the 3rd group is fro T8+ just in case i need them....I have 1 wizard i do not plan to make another lol i am aware they are good but i prefer more melee then having to worry about to many casters *or i'd still be running mage/necro lol* but thanks for advice guys anymore options would be appated i have 1 more monk and a ranger that i can use for 3rd group. Also trying to avoid making anymore toons as i have waaaay to many as is lol
arya1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 09:29:32 am »

you definitely dont want more than 12 in t8, or for anything really.. it's a pain to run more than 6 in terms of getting them across the zone etc for most zones. Imo, the extra dps is sometimes not worth it when you have 6+, because of the transport and if one dies it slows you down considerably.

In my opinion, I wouldn't make a 3rd group, maybe take out some from the second group and add it in. I would definitely take out beastlord, SK, the second pally, bard put in a druid, a ranger, a rogue, another zerk (they're nice up to and including t7). Wizard is nice if you don't plan on max strike augs your chars, if you do, at this time there is no point in having one ( i have two),  it's not worth it because even tho they do dmg it's too slow and difficult to manage as compared to max aug'd melee.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 09:32:52 am by arya1 » Logged
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 04:04:33 pm »

Dont make a third group

-Put druid in Group 2 and remove cleric.
-Remove monks and bst from group 2 and add zerker x2 and a mage

Youll want mage(s) for T7... trust me.
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 05:45:01 pm »

I have 5 mages i dont need to add them to groups...will not remove monks period better dps then zerker for ST but might replace bst for druid
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)