Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 02:39:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Bow question  (Read 16988 times)
Warriorstack

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2010, 11:45:31 am »

I just PLed my ranger to 70 I am working on his pages for his epics atm.  It will be about a week or so before I get him his 3.0 anyone know if a decent bow drops in Time?  Or do I need to go to Qvic to get one?

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 11:46:57 am »

A decent bow in bot something called (not sure on exact name but i think its called) bow of tempest

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 11:58:42 am »

The bow in Time is Bow of Legion.
I saw it drop from dragon slave.  Not sure if other boos drops it too.. never seen it other than from DS

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 12:04:15 pm »

It is called bow of tempest delay is 36 attack 43 with 15 attack bonus and 30 ac plus a skill mod archery 5%. i used it untill my 3.0 the bows i saw in time did not come close to the damage/delay of this which is why i chose to use it Tongue

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 12:08:10 pm »

I answered the question... he ask for a bow in time Smiley
I could have told him to get the Oak Longbow from Noobie Vendor too... or get the Bow of Flame in Dulak... Smiley

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 01:46:18 pm »

Heh thanks for the answer.  So I have concluded from reading the posts the the BoT one is better then the time one?  What about Ldon and other places?  Sorry for the random newbness Smiley

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 01:48:33 pm »

there is one in Qvic, most tanks use it. I dont have a photo atm, at work. If someone doesnt post name i will when i get home.

Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 01:51:39 pm »

I am not looking for anything crazy, just something to do some decent DPS while being boxed as my main gets my pages for epics.

Clinicus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 04:24:10 pm »

Best Time bow I've seen is this: http://mqemulator.net/item.php?id=69054 . Pretty sure that's better than anything from BoT. Plaguebreeze from Chaos in LDoN 6 is even better: http://mqemulator.net/item.php?id=47325

Buffalo, Klynn, etc etc
talanos

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 03:01:28 pm »

Another bow related question:

When can you start turning epic blades into bows?  (1.5, 2.0, etc?)  How do you do so, just hand the epic quest npc your sword?
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 03:34:17 pm »

Only one that turns into a bow is the 3.0.  Had him back the sword he gives you for the bow.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 07:12:30 pm »

The one from BoT is Bow of the Tempest.  43/36 with (stats) and Archery +5% .  It drops from named in the BoT tower - you need to do the key quest to get in there (or get a CoH..)

It would be nice (hint hint) to have epic 1.5-2.5 bows also, since the bow drops seem pretty rare, and you'll be doing 3 epics eventually anyway.  Seems like it would be pretty easy to make - take the 3.0 bow, cut the stats in half - bam 2.5 epic bow...  Grin

entalmighty1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 09:07:27 am »

Any idea in which wing the Bow of the Tempest drops in BoT?

Been killing everything that moves there for a few days and haven't seen it yet.

Also...do bows drop at all in Sol Ro's Tower?
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 12:47:37 pm »

Any named has a chance to drop the bow in BoT.
greenshag

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 02:13:55 pm »

Is it possible to fletch Planar Bows? ie Driftwood and Featherwood?
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)