Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 10:20:56 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Good 6 man group  (Read 9774 times)
Tankzilla

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2014, 02:17:16 am »

Just coming back have a solid like 14 man group, only wanting to run 6 tho.. any suggestions on what the best bet would be for tier 6 + for now?
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 07:18:18 am »

Might want to start with what is in the barn, class wise?

When I run 6 of my 12 I use War,Pal,Zrk,Zrk,Monk, Enchanter.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 07:18:51 am »

war, cleric, brd, mnk, mnk(or rog), wiz (or zerk)

Keeze
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 07:35:00 am »

^  What Keeze said is good and could do T9 with proper items.  You could also sub that last slot for several classes including enchanter/druid/another ninja aug dps.  Druid might provide a bit more future proof than a wizzie imo.  Otherwise, very solid group.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 02:54:03 pm »

War, pally, druid, monk or ranger, zerk, ench is for me a very solid 6 man past T5....but 12 can be nicer. Honestly, you're gonna want 2 healers in the group any way you look at it, and a pally is now one hell of an add to a group for heals, and between regen, drake and breath of nature (again, T5+) druid is amazing for heals AND not bad dps. Oh, and they have the best hp buff in the game, which is nice.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 03:10:18 pm »

Started running lastnight was my 2xwarror pally cleric zerker and monk... seems to be ok. but i've seen people talking about running a druid now. think i should just go backflag a druid up?
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 03:29:05 pm »

YOu can drop the pally and add the druid. In my opinion, you NEED a druid to go past T5. It's almost a requirement in my mind. They bring so much to the group between breath of nature II, drake, oak... they are on for me with everything.

Keeze
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 03:42:09 pm »

I never rolled my druid til I was in T8, and even then I would be able to do T8 and T9 without one but I certainly don't regret rolling one.  I wouldn't say you need one post T5 but they certainly don't hurt and they can heal and dps very effectively depending on what you need them to do.
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 06:01:52 pm »

Assuming equal gear/aug for the tier, how does a druid compare dps wise to other classes?
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 06:26:40 pm »

I remember Chunka saying something about their dots were top.

Keeze
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 10:57:18 am »

Started running lastnight was my 2xwarror pally cleric zerker and monk... seems to be ok. but i've seen people talking about running a druid now. think i should just go backflag a druid up?
[/quote

YOu can drop the pally and add the druid. In my opinion, you NEED a druid to go past T5. It's almost a requirement in my mind. They bring so much to the group between breath of nature II, drake, oak... they are on for me with everything.

I would keep the Paly, drop one of the Wars add a druid.

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 10:59:39 am »

What I've found to be a pretty monster 6 man combo is War/Dru/Clr/Brd/Zerk and either a ranger or monk
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 11:06:31 am »

my main set up is

War, Pally, Dur, Ranger, and Monk

the last spots I mix up ... depends on what I'm doing, i have a Rog, Zerker, Clr, Enchter ... basically every class

for farming / questing parts ... solo crap for lower level stuff, T2 & under ... i log in my nec for some fun!
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 12:03:07 pm »

If you can, get a 12 man setup going.

War
Druid
Cleric
Bard
Enc
Shaman

Mnk
Rng (or monk/rogue)
Wiz
Zerk
Zerk(or monk/rogue)
Pally (for group heals)

Keeze
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 12:07:17 pm »

My main group is War,Cleric,Druid,Pally,rogue,Monk tanky and tough with tons of heals they can handle most everything I have run into being only T5 newb level.. I have also added second group that is bard,zerk,zerk,ranger,cleric,wizzy that is my turbo dps group...I feel fairly certain that this is the combo I am going to stick with unless something changes...Lots of dps and plenty of heals...pretty happy with it all in all..

Also the mix of cloth,plate,leather,chain is nice....

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)