Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 10:31:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: FG/CG  (Read 11295 times)
Scorpien

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:48:31 am »

I would suggest that max AA's be included in completing FG or CG. In the grand scheme of gaining and spending AA's the 800-1200 that are used for alt ability's is negligible.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 11:19:49 am »

WHY?

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 11:22:14 am »

gaining and spending AA's the 800-1200 that are used for alt ability's is negligible.

Exactly, suck it up and spend a few minutes getting them all =)

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 12:11:40 pm »

Not sure how to do this with Task, unless I made some fake task step that can't be completed, then have npc check your AA, and auto complete the task step for you, to finish it.

We have 2 types of flags, old global flag, and the new task completed flag. Would have to edit both of those to do this.

Its a neat idea but CG/FG should be fine without it.

Could make a new Uber Elite Guild that requires certain amount of ranks of certain items to get flagged, a new quest/task.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 12:41:13 pm »

Dont see the point. Sounds like work for Hunter for no real value added.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 04:14:21 pm »

I like the idea of a ubber guild....but then getting ubber is kinda a reward all in it self..so..../shrug ..you can probably do better stuff with your time.

Scorpien

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 07:14:09 am »

In my mind if it was put to live would be something along the same lines as a npc that sets your melee/casting skills or like the one that trains all spells and Discs set up inside the CG/FG halls. Hail the NPC he maxes out ya AA and then on your way.
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 07:24:58 am »

I really don't see any value of Hunter wasting time for AA's to be maxed.  It really doesn't take long to max them and if you are having issues with 1500 aa's, what is going to happen when you have to farming millions for other things on the server?
Scorpien

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 07:27:44 am »

It's not the farming that bothers me or why would I play on this server. It's the going through and (training) each one that gets on my nerves.
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 07:30:48 am »

Lol... Ok just as I do, just bank a lot of them and then spend as needed.   Grin
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 07:46:08 am »

Do you have any idea how long it took me to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league? Like, two hours! *Two hours!*

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 08:00:49 am »

Do you have any idea how long it took me to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league? Like, two hours! *Two hours!*
+1111

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 08:24:20 am »

let me get this straight ... in order to get your 2.5, you will need to farm 800 to 1200 AA on top of FG /CG?   
Scorpien

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 12:57:51 pm »

let me get this straight ... in order to get your 2.5, you will need to farm 800 to 1200 AA on top of FG /CG?

That was not my intent. I wanted to have maxed AA's as prize for finishing your FG/CG not a requirement but we know how evil Hunter can be sometime.....LOL
gagem

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 03:12:50 pm »

That was not my intent. I wanted to have maxed AA's as prize for finishing your FG/CG not a requirement but we know how evil Hunter can be sometime.....LOL

How about an NPC that does this for your char if it has the flags for all 3, FG/CG and crafters?  The full tri-guild experience Smiley  If you need extra incentive to finish all 3.. make it a 1500 AA reward that automatically spends them on your available AA's but spills over to your unspent AA if you have already done several yourself.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383