Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 02:22:31 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Group Advice  (Read 14448 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 12:49:46 pm »

Yea I will revisit this post once I finish up some more UC's...I really just got here and have reformed my group so many times I am lacking some key strike augs...I am one decent day of farming v2s in tofs from having 3 more UC's at least....

on my attack hotkey I have both Skin3 and tower from cleric with command to target maintank then cast..I also have wizzy AE spell tied to it...on my heal key I have wizzy epic click...and wizzy Single target nuke...so whatever is not on refresh....also mana neck...so i just spam heal and the wizzy will do whatever is not on cooldown...

I am adding some keypress as well for the rest of the toons ...I tell you playing 2 groups is reminds me of a bard oldschool.... 1 1 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 2 2 2 lol....seems to be working...

playing around with multiline and keypress to additonal command keys so i can get more bang from each keypress...

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 03:22:49 pm »

Honestly you almost dont need to click mana neck. With ench mana regen, bard song and innate mana abilities my wizzie chain casting heaviest nukes doesnt run out all that quickly. The click is still on the wiz's main hotkey, but even if he doesnt have the neck on the mana flows steadily (bard song and epic click are area, not group only). The pet proc from the neck doesnt require that you click the neck....unless thats changed since my vacation from EZ.

As for chanter.....no class does more for a group's DPS than an enchanter. None. Not shaman, not bard, no one. In fact if you look at the damage added to the group with a chanter along I get more from a chanter using VT, haste (pets and spell haste for players), nukes, dots, pet attacks and dropping GoA every time it refreshes than I do from a fully buffed 7.0 monk with NS9's (based on chanter with a 12 man group similar to the lineup I listed above). They add that much damage to the mix!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 04:07:42 pm »

well ...when you put it like that....

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2014, 12:14:24 pm »

Sorry for asking, I am still learning how to use my chanter.

VT?   

Do you GOA your zerker or your MT with UW or a ranger with 3x NS augs on his bow?  I am pretty sure you are gonna say Zerker, I just want to check.

Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2014, 12:51:31 pm »

Vampire Thunder it's the spell damage buff.

Group version lasts an hour.

GoA complements spell damage so on farming zones I use zerker, I also have a hotkey that GoA's my UC2 monk for any bosses that I need more dps on.

GoA does not currently meld well with UW users.  (It might when new aug system is implemented)The synergy for UW users is The shaman spell Ancestral Grudge.

Grudge causes flurry which complements white damage, which higher UW have in spades.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 03:35:06 pm »

Yea, I always have that one up.  It's 150% spell damage that stacks with everything else right?

What does IA3 stand for?  Illusionary Arm 3?  Who has that spell? 
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2014, 03:44:02 pm »

mage incinerating aura 3(t6)
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 06:51:14 pm »

For dps I prefer strikes, and since each NS9 requires 3 NS8's, I think you'd be better off putting more eggs into less baskets. If I keep my strikes up to date, I generally am content with my dps with just 2 melee dps class in a 6 man.
Saphien

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 07:39:05 am »

All 9s require THREE 8s?

What torturous sadist of a person thought that one up?   Bloody hell.....
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 10:36:28 am »

Well it triples in functionality and only 1 slot available on most weapons for it.

Main goal was decrease in server lag from many small procs to one big one.

NS9 proc with UC2 for over 1.3 mil before crits.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 11:40:59 am »

yea and with a bard/ranger/rogue/monk I am going to need umm...9 NS9s? maybe 10...so that is 30 ns8s....I cant even math how many SlS that is...or PP

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 12:00:50 pm »

My monk with chanter buffs and whatnot is getting 4.6 mil crits from NS9's. VERY MUCH worth the 3 8's. But.....even with a monk running 9's a chanter will add more to group DPS than that single monk.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Saphien

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 07:38:45 am »

Getting my Enchanter and Druid built up now. T5 is going to suck to go through again lol.

Can't wait to see what they bring to the group when they're in T6 with me.
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 08:05:37 am »

I would finish UC2 on the warrior and/or an AE dps before farming up t5 again.

Just my 2 cents.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061