Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 03:10:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Character Transfers  (Read 13114 times)
ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2010, 08:30:13 am »

Is there a way to transfer a character I have from one account to another account i was curious as to what I would have to do. Any help on this would be great even if its just pointing in the right direction

thanks

Rynn ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer,

Officer of One Box Army

Shadowknight of Veeshan,

Ez Server
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 02:47:08 pm »

email Hunter about it. This is one of those things I'm sure he doesn't mind a direct email about.

He will take care of it at his leisure though, when he has some time to devote to stuff like this. Kinda goes along with name changes and such.

ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 02:55:23 pm »

Thanks for the response Cheesy ill PM him about it its not really a big rush

Rynn ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer,

Officer of One Box Army

Shadowknight of Veeshan,

Ez Server
youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 09:30:14 pm »

He hardly checks his pm's... Like Reed said Email him.
ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 12:20:33 am »

ahhh well i sent him a PM whats the email i cant find it on here. someone have it PM me with it please and thanks Smiley just checked and it said Email hidden on the forums.

Rynn ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer,

Officer of One Box Army

Shadowknight of Veeshan,

Ez Server
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 12:24:11 am »

its on the server MOTD every time you log in.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 01:05:13 am »

As a general rule they do not want you 2boxing from the same account. It causes issues. Ive been able to have characters that I boxed from the same account moved.
ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 09:25:21 am »

lol now i feel dumb guess i should pay more attention to the MoTD.

As a general rule they do not want you 2boxing from the same account. It causes issues. Ive been able to have characters that I boxed from the same account moved.
and this would be the exact reason i have the char on an account i need to switch off so it doesnt cause issues. sucks i should have thought of that but this is before i had a SoD client.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Rynn ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer,

Officer of One Box Army

Shadowknight of Veeshan,

Ez Server
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 03:15:12 pm »

yeah something to the affect of when you zone, the chars will crash.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 03:44:03 pm »

usually when you zone they switch screens. so if your war was first client loaded and cleric was second and they were on same account it would rotate. OR one would crash to char select and it would rotate.
Wickedcast also told me something about why it was not desired but I forgot exactly what he said. It just boiled down to request a character xfer and it would be done.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 03:52:21 pm »

usually when you zone they switch screens. so if your war was first client loaded and cleric was second and they were on same account it would rotate. OR one would crash to char select and it would rotate.
Wickedcast also told me something about why it was not desired but I forgot exactly what he said. It just boiled down to request a character xfer and it would be done.

Yep they switch screens if they both zone at the same or close to the same time. I boxed my bard/ranger once, both on same account, and my ranger's client zoned in as my bard and my bard's client crashed to desktop. If you don't zone it works fine (though it might cause issues you wouldn't notice client side) but how the hell are you expected to play without zoning lol

Blood of the Akkadian
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 06:56:54 am »

how the hell are you expected to play without zoning lol

Just stay in Nexus and mass group buff illusions...

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 08:07:27 am »

I thought it was determined that if we make characters on different LS Accounts that this was not a problem but only on the same LS account this problem would occur.  Huh

Rob Smiley
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 01:02:24 pm »

When you go to log into everquest the game, if you type in the same username for more than one character you will have issues. If you type in different usernames for each character when logging into everquest the game then you will be fine. I know it can be confusing when talking accounts vs ls accounts vs forum accounts and all that.

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 01:03:59 pm »

When you go to log into everquest the game, if you type in the same username for more than one character you will have issues. If you type in different usernames for each character when logging into everquest the game then you will be fine. I know it can be confusing when talking accounts vs ls accounts vs forum accounts and all that.

That's what I thought.

Rob Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081