Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 10:21:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Drakkins  (Read 7981 times)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2010, 09:30:57 am »

Hunter, when you have time, you can add this to your list... Drakkins cannot equip most armor (at least to Dulak).  I stopped at Dulak working on my druid since it couldnt get anything equipped mostly.

Would be fun to play that race eventually.  I dont know about BOT stuff and up but yeah having some gear early on would be fun.

Yeah of course i could PL my drakkin to BoT but think also of the people that do not box and want to play a drakkin ;p

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 09:35:03 am »

I am pretty sure this was mentioned before and he said that he was adding it to his to do list.

Rob Smiley
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 10:53:23 am »

Hey I was just wondering this, if someone plays a Drakkin, and I don't use SoD, will I see them? Shocked

Poop
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 10:58:40 am »

Hey I was just wondering this, if someone plays a Drakkin, and I don't use SoD, will I see them? Shocked

I think they will show up as a human model for people who don't have SoD
ValKaer

Rynn ValKaer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 01:20:41 pm »

I emailed Hunter about this a few days ago and stated that some peices of Dulak and other armor in the custom stuff isnt Drakkin usable..there is over 140 thousand items in the database so its mainly going to be key items that get updated Hunter wont have the time to update every item in the database but so far it isnt totally game breaking im wearing some armor and items from Dulak just some peices are not wearable (IE Wizard robe is but legs are not)

btw I switched to SoD and play nothing but Drakkin characters  Grin

Rynn ValKaer,

Officer of One Box Army

Shadowknight of Veeshan,

Ez Server
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 02:42:47 pm »

Drakkin are useable with SoF client as well. Though i deleted the one i had after i found out the armor thing :/

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 02:59:59 pm »

I never liked Drakkins, just Humans with a little better resist and more ugly =/

Do they even get nightvision?

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 03:42:16 pm »

I switched to SoD and play nothing but Drakkin characters  Grin

You will likely find the same issues throughout the game. In other words you wil probably not be able to wear t1/2/3/4 gear until it is updated in the system. I would stop now and recreate, maybe use the toons you already have to plvl the new ones. Will suck later when you cant use the gear.

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 04:20:26 pm »

The thing the makes Drakkin > Humans is that in live they have a breath quest (I never got around to doing it on any of my drakkin characters sense I didnt play live for long but ya) that iirc people said is pretty good.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 04:23:24 pm »

The thing the makes Drakkin > Humans is that in live they have a breath quest (I never got around to doing it on any of my drakkin characters sense I didnt play live for long but ya) that iirc people said is pretty good.

It has it's benefits. It's obviously not implemented on EZ or really any server iirc atm due to not reaching that expansion yet, but i've been debating making an alt progression line for EZ that would start at level one and stop at our current T1 that would make use of SoD clients including looking into implementing that quest for Drakkins... if Hunter would give me the go-ahead that is ;P

Blood of the Akkadian
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 05:41:38 pm »

that would be fun
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 07:22:54 am »

this could be interresting.
I have parked my Drakkin at lvl 30 when i tried giving a chance at Dulak armor hehe guess it wasnt positive ;p

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 223