Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 06:10:31 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Bot Farmer Accounts Suspended  (Read 31800 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2014, 01:06:33 pm »

Not putting sls on a vendor because noobs won't be able to sell them makes no sense...noobs don't really sell them and they shouldn't be forced to sell something they need to farm for themselves

They aren't forced to sell them and you aren't forced to buy them. You too could be farming for them, but you are content to farm for cash and buy them because that is a better use of your time.

For some one newer to the game, it is more profitable to farm and sell SLS than farm current tier.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2014, 01:09:55 pm »

not sure why we can't have both as an option. 300k to buy from the game and an open market for new players to obtain cash. if the players buy them at the high price from the crafter's guild they get instant access toake Augs/UW whatever. and if they want to wait and play the market that will be in play as well. 300k is more than enuff of a sting. and if the market remains at 250k that's a load of plat for new players. this way just gives an option to have when you want/desire and it removes plat from the server.

just thoughts

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2014, 01:16:41 pm »

Gotta do your EZ dailies bros. One SLS a day keeps the QQ away! Smiley
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2014, 02:13:02 pm »

I am willing to bet the majority of the SLS sold in the past month have been from botters. Even though we constantly tell newer players to farm SLS to earn cash, most of them don't or they do and use them for their toons. The only time someone who farms SLS sells them is for essences but those are smaller in transactions especially if you are going from a rank V to IX it's 18 or 20 SLS (including the 2 other V's).

Honestly think it would be easier to put them on the crafting vendor. With the new changes to the plat bag drops you did plat is easier to come by and you can do more with it than just buy sls. If that makes sense. I absolutely hate the SLS idea in general and adding a chance to have the SLS drop off any wisp will only encourage more botters to try and do it since they can still sell them for profit with little to no time invested.

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 03:19:23 pm »

42 accounts belonging to one player knocked offline for a week. RoA and EoA ranks cut in half. Caught bot farming in Anguish once, but I couldn't confirm immediately. Caught second time, started screwing with the bot and 100% obvious it wasn't human.

SLS Farmers aren't the only ones biting the dust.

-Hate

Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2014, 03:26:26 pm »

Good! If they do it again, wipe their inventories and remove their weapons. If that doesnt make them think twice, nothing will.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2014, 03:57:35 pm »

Good! If they do it again, wipe their inventories and remove their weapons. If that doesnt make them think twice, nothing will.

See below (or technically above).  Cool

Knocked X accounts offline for a week and deleting characters + permaban for them next time. Anyone else want to try their luck?

-Hate

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2014, 04:11:21 pm »

Dam it now I wanna know!!!! Whhhhoooo is it!

Keeze
Odiji

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2014, 04:20:22 pm »

42 accounts belonging to one player knocked offline for a week.

42 accounts to one player, seriously? I know that running multiple accounts is a hot commodity (and a necessity) on this server, but 42 accounts? On the other hand, I assume botters do what they can to maximize profits.

Either way, keep on swingin' the axe and spillin' that bot blood!
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2014, 04:26:26 pm »

RoA and EoA ranks cut in half

accounts offline for a week and deleting characters + permaban for them next time

So were the characters deleted or just RoA/EoA cut in half or are you saying if you do it again its delete and permaban....cause permabanning would make it so you don't have to delete the toon, right?

Maybe I am reading into it too much.....
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:30:16 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2014, 04:30:31 pm »

Spill the beans hate!!!!

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2014, 05:28:33 pm »

RoA and EoA ranks cut in half

accounts offline for a week and deleting characters + permaban for them next time

So were the characters deleted or just RoA/EoA cut in half or are you saying if you do it again its delete and permaban....cause permabanning would make it so you don't have to delete the toon, right?

Maybe I am reading into it too much.....

Basically, I actually believe that everyone should get a singular chance to reform. After that singular chance, death in fire.

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2014, 05:36:17 pm »

Also halved Mask of Experience. I was reminded about that and it too was halved.

-Hate

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2014, 09:49:09 pm »

little question not sure if i understand it right" biting in dust " = no mercy ?

Khaoticz

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2014, 12:51:37 am »

Won't help at all if they are level 70's with vendor gear. Most likely all the bots are, because why would you spend all that plat on shit characters that kill level 20 mobs.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 226