Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 11:32:02 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 06-03-14  (Read 5075 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2014, 08:13:50 pm »

Updates 06-03-14

• Tier Dropped Armor and Weapons now have normalized heroic resist and combat stats. The stat formula will be consistent across all new tiers. The net gain should be fair increase for all players except those finishing/finished with Tier 9 (as the 100HR per piece has been reduced).
  • ALL two hand items from new weapon sets should properly have two high-damage aug slots.
  • Buff Bot will kill players spamming hails firstly. Second, if a FG/CG member hails the Buff Bot, it will attempt to buff each member of your group in range/zone.
  • Rent's info led to correction of the quest chest in T9, which seems to be the SINGLE reason why people were not seeing HG spawns (or "dead zones"). Since it was the quest/zone controller NPC, killing it would simply STOP the zone.
  • Chunka is busting his ass to get the EZ Wiki in working order. Please keep him posted of inaccuracies in the EZ Guide (left pane, neon green hyperlink).
  • T9 chests should no longer be pullable (yes....you will have to go hit it now).
  • Addition: This will affect jewelry on 06-05-14!

After reboot, let me know if you see any oddities (items with awkward stats or UNHOLY high stats) on this thread please!

-Hate
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 01:40:54 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats