Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 04:21:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HELP!!  (Read 4767 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2014, 09:55:03 am »

The bones of the wiki are done, but I want to add some more to it. In particular I think some pics of more important mobs, maps of some of the zones, write ups on classes that target hard facts and avoid opinion....that type thing.

I'd rather see more than just my screenshots and writeups, so if ya can send me what you feel like helping with. Any images or writeups you have you can email to ezchunka@gmail.com. Please sign the work with your character name so I can properly credit the work.

Thanks guys!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 04:28:07 pm »

Well, I am working on the class write ups, and have about half of them done. I'd really prefer to get some input from players who actively play SK, necro, rogue, BST. I have these classes but I seldom log them in. I will do my best to fill in with what info I know, but would again be nice to get info from people who play em. Also would love to see some screenshots other than my own.

If no action or replies I will assume no one really gives a shit what goes in the wiki and will just do my best Cheesy

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 04:38:11 pm »

Well, I am working on the class write ups, and have about half of them done. I'd really prefer to get some input from players who actively play SK, necro, rogue, BST. I have these classes but I seldom log them in. I will do my best to fill in with what info I know, but would again be nice to get info from people who play em. Also would love to see some screenshots other than my own.

If no action or replies I will assume no one really gives a shit what goes in the wiki and will just do my best Cheesy

Shadow Knights are very viable tanks. Before 1h/2h change, they were dangerous but doable. Now, they are very much viable.

As a Shadow Knight, there are numerous ways to start the fight. I was pulling with Sceptre and keeping autoattack on. As the autoattack hits, you will gain some hp and proc your Stonewall. Round up your grunts and drop Dread Gaze once to damn near own that fight. From here, I drop my Lifetap as needed when I dropped below 80%. If I pulled too many, I could click the sword to reduce their melee damage by 50% for 12-18 seconds (and increase my own, but that's a moot point). In terms of buffs, just keep Cloak of Anarchy going all-the-f@!$#%-time. If you want more DPS, using 2H can help. One could also pop into Call of the Void form to gain a free Firestrike proc.

I'll load up a screenshot when I get home.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
red2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 07:02:36 pm »

as for necro...

when i am going to start a t8 run, i have a handful of pet classes i tend to separate.  make sure all the pets are out. mgb cleric/shm/dru buffs. have mage hand out t8 necklaces, make sure to click the pet haste, swords, buffs, and tserinna buff. Have the shm go around casting tiny terror to shrink everything. Have a "stop" button that includes /pet hold, i push before pulls.

during fights, i have as part of my "attack" button, the mage cast spells to proc mana neck, chanter dot/dd, and necro lifetaps. on boss pulls, i have a button that goes through tells necro to cast 3 dots, the druid to cast 2, and the shaman to cast 1. make sure the have the conversion up, it is a nice dps boost. tserinna cloak helps the necro moreso than the mage.

i have a button just for t8, it had chanter/necro debuff, sham/bst slow. Do not have the BST vicious ice spell in with the attack button, causing it to go off all the time, bst agro will roll-under, and get agro. Get boon for the pet, and should rarely or never die in t8. Hulk is cool, but it lasts 2 minutes? so who pays attention to it. Obviously get thier NS augs up. the pet illusion stuff is nice, cause the t8 pet is HUGE.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 11:51:14 pm by red2 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061