Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 02:26:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Donations  (Read 9805 times)
Warrioror

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 04:16:40 pm »

I'm not sure on the instance cost, but it seems like the plat drop rate in higher tiers needs to be increased 1000% or more just to pay for them, so yeah, adjusting the cost would work as well as increasing the pp the higher tiered you are..
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 05:04:41 pm »

"Yes, a full clear nets you 470k minimum and can go up to a mil, with the instance cost being 350k."

LoL... so at 100k profit per run you would have to run it ...good lord...200 times to pay for ONE!! ninja 9? haha yea... that seems totally doable.. and with you not having max strike augs you would probably be 3-4 hours at least AT LEAST per clear... so if you did not sleep, eat, poop for a month non stop you could almost afford that first ninja 9!

you know what I change my mind.. you totally don't need credits to play this game.

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2014, 05:13:21 pm »

I think the system works just fine, without being touched. If you've put hundreds of hours playing here to get to the point where you feel you need FWP, you should donate for one  Cool I had no second thoughts or regrets when I bought mine in t5 a few years ago. Having to constantly repop your way thru the last 10 or so kills is worth millions of plat alone. And as Balidet said above, you're losing out on half your profits in t6 without one... The only issue with instance cost begins in t7, where you break even with the cost vs the plat from trash. In t8 you don't even come close to covering the repop cost with a clear. In t9, you don't need to repop unless Zerka spawns and blows up your instance  Tongue
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 05:14:29 pm »

And if you are in need a FWP while donations are down, feel free to PST Krincle any time to come repop your instance. He's such a nice guy!
gagem

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 12:25:39 am »

Don't forget that you can always buy EZ creds from other players... Takes a fair bit but you will probably find players willing to buy ess, augs and plat for EZ creds, more than one person has gotten a FWP without donation, but donating is nice when its needed Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 106