Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 08:36:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Am i wrong or am i Right ?
wrong for sticking up for myself? - 2 (5.6%)
Right for sticking up for myself! - 3 (8.3%)
Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters. - 31 (86.1%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Nasaste. and Wulfgaur Best butt buddies for life  (Read 17455 times)
bizban

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2014, 07:22:00 pm »

Well Silly me for sticking up for myself after Nasaste ask for buffs twice in OOC i say Hail the buff bot .. Then he tried to put down my IQ and for me defending myself i get his butt buddy Wulfgaur sticking up for him and telling me i have to stop it lol im crying IRL atm from laughter seeing as how i got /gkicked because wulfgaurs best friend cant even defend himself <3  Simply telling someone to hail the buff bot because they are new and don't need buffs to get 1-70 is such a bad thing ? never knew i was being rude saying that esph seeing as how i did not say anything else until after he tried to insult my IQ and could not even spell my name correct.

Direct link to Photo #1
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/8399/tpzb.png

Direct link to photo #2
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3835/7pmc.png

Claytin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 09:03:47 pm »

Lighten up Francis. This isn't the place to cry about your guild nor does it make any other guild want to pick you up.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 09:11:21 pm »

I really think there needs to be a third option in the votes: "Why the %$^#^ am I bringing this here?"

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 09:12:13 pm »

And not to promote censorship, but I sincerely hope Admin deletes this thread.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
bizban

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 09:18:16 pm »

Lol pretty sure Rants and Flames is the correct place to put something such as this, and nobodys crying just thought it was funny that he wanted to act like a child about something like this and who cares that im flaming him for gkicking me u dont like it oh well thats ur opinion and as for another guild picking me up ? never asked for another guild to pick me up i log on i play for 4-12 hrs after work each day log off go to work and play again or do other shit dont need a guild when this server is all about solo play lmao
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 05:49:30 am »

Ahh a little drama never hurt nobody!

It does seem to be rather watered down drama, to be honest.

I would suggest thicker skin, tell people to be quiet when they act like idiots as in the screenshots above. He asked a question, you tried to answer/help - he ment to get newbie DS buffs, you thought he meant spirit of wolf - shit happens, move on!

TL;DR: Next time bring better drama!
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 06:22:19 am »

Plz delete this cry baby bullshit. We don't promote this crap on this server. Go play p99.

Keeze
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 09:04:58 am »

this drama Kung fu does seem to be weak.

next

bizban

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 09:59:31 am »

lol only people i see cryin are the ones saying boo hoo delete this we don't promote crybaby bulllshit? yet the title of the this forum is Rants and Flames ? Might wanna check where ur at before trying to say it dont belong here lol might be week shit but still gave me a hell of a good laugh yesterday sorry rent better kung fo flaming coming soon enough !
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 10:22:07 am »

Well to be honest with you, posting it here along with pictures of you telling someone to suck your dick makes you look like an even bigger douche bag than you did in ooc last night.

Please continue your "Rant and rave" to make yourself feel justified when in all actuality you look like a total tool. Continue to the first window to get your congrats sticker.

Keeze
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 10:26:55 am »

Anyone else notice the fail comeback in the first image?
Claytin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 08:13:18 pm »

Playing 4-12 hours a day and that's all the further you are? Maybe you need to quit playing with yourself so much and find someone who can help you advance.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 08:22:51 pm »

i like to play with myself when i'm online $$

notta wrong with that

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 08:55:50 am »

I want my internetz back I wasted reading this thread

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 10:18:36 am »

Poll edited to contain appropriate responses.

Also, I voted.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats