Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:33:46 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: 3 group setup  (Read 16728 times)
Warbash

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2014, 12:50:52 am »

Hi guys,

Looking for some suggestion on my 3 group makeup. all are T4 4.0, 1 war 2 pal and 2 mnk have uc rest are close to all 4 charms @ 25.

Below is my group, I have another mnk, brd, bst and clr, should I swap them in for another char in one of the groups? Does anyone suggest I change the layout of my groups?

1   War
2   Pal
3   Brd
4   mag
5   shm
6   enc

7   war
8   pal
9   mnk
10   zerk
11   wiz
12   dru

13   pal
14   bst
15   mnk
16   rng
17   mnk
18   clr

EDIT** I could do just 12 as some peeps in chat suggested too

took another stab at it
1   war
2   war
3   pal
4   brd
5   enc
6   clr

7   pal
8   mnk
9   mnk
10   zer
11   bst
12   shm

13   pal
14   mag
15   wiz
16   rng
17   mnk
18   dru
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:18:07 am by Warbash » Logged

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 07:30:45 am »

Again, pretty much any combination will work, but you need to MAKE it work. Delve into the class, find out what makes it tick. See what appeals to you about it, and work it. Dont be one of these guys in T7 or so with few if any strike augs, no SoA, no mana necks, etc. Wring every freaking bit of juice you can from whatever class you pick. Hate's worked on classes a TON, so even if you wanted to do sk/druid/sham/ench/bard/bst, you could, and you could make it work.

Know the spells. Know the clickies. Know how some spells and class abilities work together here. Then invest the time, money and effort in making those classes stand up and sing.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
krazycrakker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 09:22:54 am »

the multiple group set up can work but i am testing the theory that it can all be done with 1 group. i am t4 4.0 (minus my ranger who is t3 3.0 due to switching out from my mage) but im learning that if you take the time to slow down (as mentioned above) and aug UC RoA (minimum) your group will move fluidly no matter the make up as long as you take the time to learn what they can and cant do and utilize that with the advice from /ooc
hardcoretank

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 09:33:14 am »

I have a small group of 6 warrior/druid/ranger/rogue/monk/zerker and i blow shit up with the right augs.... but its all about investing in making the augs and spending the time back tracking for what ya need... but dont get me wrong i also 12box too when i want to insta gib something =p

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 09:35:00 am »

utilize that with the advice from /ooc

ya I give great ooc advice. so does kruciel

krazycrakker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 09:36:25 am »

LOL Rent Smiley there are a few of you guys that give great advice. and amazingly that its not all the same yet works very well if you take it all in stride and make it work for your self its gold Smiley
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 09:46:34 am »

Dont be one of these guys in T7 or so with few if any strike augs, no SoA, no mana necks, etc. Wring every freaking bit of juice you can from whatever class you pick.

This is me. While it's cool to rock out 18 toons it's taxing collecting gear and UC them. It was a long road, which could have been easier if I did 12 and maxed their shit out first but that's the path I took.

Keeze
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 09:47:04 am »

honestly the quality of advice from the top end crew is dependent on mood, question and number of questions before your questions lol

krazycrakker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 09:49:53 am »

honestly the quality of advice from the top end crew is dependent on mood, question and number of questions before your questions lol

how true this is HAHAHA altho even the sarcastic advice usually rings at least 2% truth
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 09:52:49 am »

warrior
pally
bard
zerk
zerk
zerk

pally
bard
druid
zerk
zerk
zerk

pally
zerk
zerk
zerk
zerk
zerk

andddddd done  Grin
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 09:56:02 am »

Not to mention the amount of beer and/or controlled substances consumed.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
krazycrakker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 09:58:35 am »

Not to mention the amount of beer and/or controlled substances consumed.

its legal here in washington Smiley
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 10:10:27 am »

Yes, i bet you clearly wanted it for medical purposes....  Roll Eyes

Keeze
krazycrakker

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 10:12:13 am »

its now recreationally legal Tongue
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 10:13:49 am »

Im referring to the dirty hippies that are lobbying for it to be legal for medical reasons when really they just want to collect disability and smoke weed all day.

Keeze
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061