Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:32:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: 3 group setup  (Read 16725 times)
Quarg

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 10:14:16 am »

Im referring to the dirty hippies that are lobbying for it to be legal for medical reasons when really they just want to collect disability and smoke weed all day.

I only want to smoke weed all day.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 10:19:08 am »

Im referring to the dirty hippies that are lobbying for it to be legal for medical reasons when really they just want to collect disability and smoke weed all day.

I only want to smoke weed all day.

Keeze
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 10:19:15 am »

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 10:27:37 am »

1 box T9 is very doable and could be done with less (mass pull with just war/druid is viable with riposite mechanics).  As for your group, it really just depends on how much work you are willing to put in for the amount of toons you decide to play with.   Specifically, your tank/heals/dps looks fine.  Could min max a bit but the only real sore thumb is the beast and for all we know, hate might buff that class by the time you hit top tier.

First decide what your goals are and depending on where you are in progression, try and gauge where you might burn out.  If you have some super high threshold for burning out, 18 toons with that setup will be just fine.  More DPS = Faster clears.  Someone with 12 toons will progress faster than 18 but once every toon is max aug/UC the benefit should be there depending on the toons and what tier. If you are one shot'ing mobs it doesn't really matter how many more you bring.  

Duplicates of classes and enmass armor types may slow you down.  T5 will see lots of slow down for multiples of the same class, with some slow down in T4/T8.  If you have for example, tons of plate users, you will see slow down in T1/T2/T3 and possibly T9 could be argued.  I see in your edits you added another warrior.  My personal opinion is I would Never roll another war for min max reasons.  I see no use for it other than another agro crutch while adding yet another plate user to the box that can't use NS/FS augs.  Getting that druid drake skin buffs is Key.

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2014, 10:40:57 am »

I dunno if the beast is the sore thumb at the moment. The T8 bst pet his quad hitting 100k+ and flurry/rampage. Im contenplating dropping my 2nd monk for the beast. I think the pet is great but the base class needs something to give it a little bump.

Keeze
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 10:48:26 am »

My 8.0 bst fully buffed hits 225K max, though the most common hit is around 150. Grudge dramatically increases the damage and the pet hits. And while the BST pet has about half the hps and 2/3 the defenses of a mage pet they have zero issues right now with rampage death and riposte death for me....even with their Wild Rampage ability!

The biggest thing you can do for your BST pet, though, is to add the Earring of Brutal Ages to the bst. The pet gets the effect bonus! Hate added this in a couple days ago. Cant wait to try it!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:56:02 am by mpano66 » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2014, 10:59:46 am »

Would love to see this added...

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=27203

and this !

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=27228

Keeze
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 12:08:49 pm »

Thanks all,
Yeah three is too much for sure, and you are right in needing to understand the classes better. So much has changed and for the better Smiley. My goal is to have fun and I hate grinding the super special items that take for ever, UC probably taxes my patience the most but with ToFS (just went 1st time last night) thats gotten better. So with that said what would be a good core 2 group? Most my toons are up to strike V or VI?

Regardless I'll keep reading the past updates to get up to speed.
Thanks again Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 12:17:16 pm »

War/or Sk
enc
shm
druid
pal
bard

mnk