Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 01:17:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: UW and OT  (Read 18521 times)
Peign
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2014, 11:03:14 am »

it's time to brodown!

Meet me in OT at 11 am.......bro
Madthrok

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2014, 12:30:03 pm »

I never asked to dumb down the GC. I asked to random spawn it so that the same people are not just sitting there camping it every time.

Everyone is capable of getting GC. I got the GC the other say on my T5 geared monk. I also have no problem getting to T9 and getting the gear so I can come kick your ass and get the GC. . . but I would still prefer it to be a random spawn.
Peign
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 02:14:03 pm »

I never asked to dumb down the GC. I asked to random spawn it so that the same people are not just sitting there camping it every time.

Everyone is capable of getting GC. I got the GC the other say on my T5 geared monk. I also have no problem getting to T9 and getting the gear so I can come kick your ass and get the GC. . . but I would still prefer it to be a random spawn.

agree completely.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 02:47:32 pm »

Turtles I like.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 06:02:12 pm »

ucv3 halloween click works on Maslow ery tyme.  <3
Peign
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 06:12:52 pm »

ucv3 halloween click works on Maslow ery tyme.  <3

Complete garbage!   Tongue
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2014, 11:42:53 pm »

Hi, Semi old thread, and a peign thread on top of that, just wanted to say I am faceshooter, anyone that wants to pvp me for any reason any time, Id love to pwn you. I like the system the way it is, because, I always win. And I like that.

But some of the ideas here that ive read seem to be good ones. Ive farmed up GC for long enough. Giving others a chance at being able to do GC, without me (and sometimes a buddy) sitting there waitin on GC to spawn sounds fair, that being said, if i start losing alot because of new changes, I wont like them, and Ill want them back or ill throw a tantrum.

There for awhile we had some GREAT 2 on 2s and 3 on 3s running in on GC spawn and it was a rough fight and tons of fun, wish we could have more of that than people just saying well hey he timed the spawn and always wins (its 8 hours btw you can also time it, and have a crew of 4 or 5 show up just to show me whos boss) but yeah, im open a random spawn change that sounds alot more fair than some of the other ideas ive read about in the past.

I leave you with this.

In the eyes of a ranger,
The unsuspected stranger
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
'cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
Any wrong you do he's gonna see,
When you're in Overthere look behind you,
'cause that's where the rangers are gonna be

Krinkle Sprinkle
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 11:59:22 am »

NOT A COMPLAINT

just and observation

I am having repeated semi random Mq2 crashes in t5...

I Have never really had a problem with mq2 crashing but as of the last 5 or 6 days when I have been farming t5 hard for UW essence I have had to reduce my crew down (QQ on lost xpz) to just 1 group and even then they are crashing out..95% of the time its swimming from coral to coral clearing...so it must be something with the /stick/follow command and the up down left right craziness of underwater...

Being t8 and just back flagging its not a huge deal and the toons are basically just absorbing the xpz  but ...if I was clearing for the first time this would be bad.

Side note..its always my stick figure toons...never my main toon...hence the reason i think it has something to do with the follow or stick command.

zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 12:18:51 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats