Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 07:56:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: AND now t9...  (Read 5474 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2014, 11:55:42 am »

Broke into t9 a couple of weeks ago.... here is some thoughts on my experience.. will try to not be a spoiler..

LOve the old commons is a high level zone...this totally rocks seeing this old school content be so bad ass:) great idea...some bad ass mofoing moss snakes......

Tons of content that respawns fast... this has taken some getting used to for my OCD brain..you cant "clear" t9....well if you could pull the zone you could but damn....

Crafting your armor from rare drops in zone...totally cool idea..

faction in zone is a joke.  I don't understand even having it since the ingredients are no drop and it takes time to farm them.....the faction is nothing.....don't understand....whatever.

Money lewtz from trash mobs is great... not 1001010110 per kill but  a steady income is nice....

Boss mobs...

black priest..death priest..whatever its called...can be tricky at first... fun fight.... cool set up...like it.... Once you figure out how to fight this guy he is super easy to kill...but still... takes a little bit of time to get down to farming stage.. ONE thing you might look at....if you wipe trying to kill him and zone back in and reengage he does not do any of his tricky stuff..you just pound him to death ...so might have him reset once you lose aggro?

Hill Giant.... saw this as the BOSS of the zone....nervous when pulling....it does nothing....just dies easy...this could use some tuning up...massive knock back a few times during fight? have him summon the missing griffons? just needs the difficultly turned up some is all... takes some work to get him to spawn and would love to see him be more of a bad ass....maybe chance to re-spawn in ultra form that drops more essence ect.. just thoughts!

Having killed 10? priests and 3 or 4 hill giants I have never seen Zerka or whatever the reputed other boss is....so ...don't know about that one.

overall this is a great zone.. a change up from the ones before.. love the thought that went in to it.... And forgive me if I am off base on anything ... I dont know the zone as well as some that have been farming it for months but these are just my unfiltered first thoughts.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 01:06:53 pm »

Old Commons is not old school... It's SoD
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 01:37:57 pm »

well....true but....its still recognizable as the original zone...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 06:21:35 pm »

Everything I read here is from someone just breaking into the zone...not being there when mobs hit for 1 million plus a hit...and hasn't completed all strike augs/UW/SoA......so yeah right now it is fun...that will change after you finish strike augs and SoA......by the time you get to working on UW you will want to bang your head on the keyboard like every other zone.  Cheesy

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 06:30:34 am »

More spiders and drop them off agro with other mobs please if anything.  Makes me Not want to roll clothies (even more, sorry hate <3 ).
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 07:07:23 am »

Spider silk drops were increased not too long ago.  Also who wants to waste their time on making a bunch of dress wearing pansies anyway?  Shocked

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 09:48:56 am »

Spider silk drops were increased not too long ago.  Also who wants to waste their time on making a bunch of dress wearing pansies anyway?  Shocked

Spider drop rate is low when evaluating it as a ratio against other mobs in the zone. too few spiders to kill.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 07:12:43 pm »

I need more cow bell, and more strong silks ;(

just sayin

Peign
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 09:53:05 pm »

I need more UW11

MOAR DPS!