Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 07:24:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: AA's for casters?  (Read 4717 times)
Ditri

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2014, 02:14:22 pm »

I was wondering if there is any reason to save AA's for classes like a MAG and SHM? Presuming you have at least 1 character working the exp mask, should every other character just indiscriminately dump their AA's into the Ring of Ages? I just am not fully aware of what all the high end of this server offers. I know, right now in T3/T4 that the ring is great for my PAL/WAR, but what about other classes?

Thank you.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 04:22:56 pm »

I've noticed the past month you just post random questions. Have you tried asking in OOC before posting or is this a way to get the ol post count up?

Keeze
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 09:11:58 pm »

I've noticed the past month you just post random questions. Have you tried asking in OOC before posting or is this a way to get the ol post count up?

Usually when newer players ask honest questions in ooc they are answered with a bunch of smart ass remarks from later game players like your response.

To answer your question, yes every character that is involved in combat should dump their aa's into ring of the ages. I say characters involved in combat because some classes are really only used for their buffs then are left to idle at zone because their benefits of tagging along with the rest of your party are minimal. Later on you will find that having multiple mages are useful because their spell call of the hero allows you to reduce time running around the zone; therefore, a second mage would be a great character to level up the mask on because you are really only using them for coth.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 03:32:40 am »

COTH clicky is waaay better and mages are pretty decent dps if you put the work into them, like all dps classes
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 07:02:18 am »

I just am not fully aware of what all the high end of this server offers.

With this statement, alone, it leads me to believe you are concerned with the choices you make now versus the later impact. (i.e. you want to stick around and see the end game) With that said, and assuming that is the intent of your question, then yes RoA is a good way to go for all toons, but may I also suggest not wasting the time on cloth classes.  You will find that they will sit at the zi because pets are too much of a pain in the ass to keep alive.  Hate has made improvements to pets (such as pet shield spell etc) but in the long run...just make you some NS classes or hell make a group of zerkers and go nuts with the AoE they dish out. I prefer NS classes personally.  You can spend time/plat/essences/SLS on making a mananeck, but that doesn't make them much better versus a NS class either.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 09:09:16 am »

Usually when newer players ask honest questions in ooc they are answered with a bunch of smart ass remarks from later game players like your response.

To answer your question, yes every character that is involved in combat should dump their aa's into ring of the ages. I say characters involved in combat because some classes are really only used for their buffs then are left to idle at zone because their benefits of tagging along with the rest of your party are minimal. Later on you will find that having multiple mages are useful because their spell call of the hero allows you to reduce time running around the zone; therefore, a second mage would be a great character to level up the mask on because you are really only using them for coth.

It wasn't a smart ass response at all Hulk. If you review his posts you would clearly see they could be answered in ooc or by the wiki. Sorry you think i piss on new players but I don't run around shouting "LOOK AT ME" when I run someone from t1 to t4 because im bored. Good day sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeze
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 09:37:49 am »

I am not trying to get the post count up...
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 09:43:35 am »

But Ditri does ask many things on here..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 51
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)