Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 07:48:44 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: T5 Daily Dungeon Live & Summoner's Bag FINALLY Live!  (Read 24671 times)
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2014, 01:52:49 pm »

That T5 dungeon was easier than the T2-T4 dungeon. The last boss in t2-t4 seems a bit OP with the charm even at 3600 resists Im getting hit some times w/it.

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2014, 02:00:19 pm »

The T5 mini isn't anything special as kill credits would be far too work to create a system to randomly complete kills. T5 is kind of going to be the "odd man out" in our mini dungeons.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2014, 02:40:50 pm »

just a thought, but would it be possible to implement another clickie for Stonehive or possibly an alt line quest for changing your gate boots from nexus to Stonehive?  When you complete the Abyss mini dungeon you don't get credits from hailing the miner in nexus ONLY from miner in Stonehive....since you have to click boots to get out of Abyss, at en of expedition...unless would be easier to make hailing gnome miner in both Nexus and Stonehive.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2014, 03:43:30 pm »

just a thought, but would it be possible to implement another clickie for Stonehive or possibly an alt line quest for changing your gate boots from nexus to Stonehive?  When you complete the Abyss mini dungeon you don't get credits from hailing the miner in nexus ONLY from miner in Stonehive....since you have to click boots to get out of Abyss, at en of expedition...unless would be easier to make hailing gnome miner in both Nexus and Stonehive.

I am aware of this. I've just yet to write up the spell and attach it to t2+ belts. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2014, 01:47:36 am »

Belts you say?  That is like even betterest than my idea!  Betterest, because of you Hate, that is now an actual word!
 Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2014, 09:04:33 am »

cool dungeon would be nice if it was like 2-4 hour lockout 24 just seems high imo. But gj hate make me not h8 t5 so much... well maybe not.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2014, 12:02:45 pm »

well to short of a lockout and he would have to reduce the drop rate on essence and stuff..so really what we need is a dungeon that we can do daily...but only once....i think a 12 hour lockout would allow people to have some flexibility in doing this but still keep it from being just a farmers wet dream for essence.... I like the drop rate..it feels worth doing...i don't want to do it more than once a day....  if someone wants to play 13hours strait or log on 12 hours apart to do the thing well...good for them....should not make it unbalancing for the rest of us.

Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2014, 01:10:09 pm »

well to short of a lockout and he would have to reduce the drop rate on essence and stuff..so really what we need is a dungeon that we can do daily...but only once....i think a 12 hour lockout would allow people to have some flexibility in doing this but still keep it from being just a farmers wet dream for essence.... I like the drop rate..it feels worth doing...i don't want to do it more than once a day....  if someone wants to play 13hours strait or log on 12 hours apart to do the thing well...good for them....should not make it unbalancing for the rest of us.

Agreed.  Even though I'm currently backflagging some characters through T5, I think more than once a day may be a bit too much, a 12hr lock out would allow flexibility for sure and essentially make it that in a normal scenario, it's only done once per day.

I'll likely have to skip it on Saturday because my window has gotten pushed back too far for it to be practical for me.

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2014, 04:25:10 pm »

Ideally the lock out should be 24 hours from when you start. Like 24 - (6 - time remaining) . If it takes you 3 hours to complete, the lockout is 21 hours. If it takes you 1 hour, lockout is 23 hours. That way you can do it the same time every day no matter how long it took to complete
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2014, 05:10:59 pm »

12 would be helpful for people like me who rotate shifts and have children to get it done at least 1x a day.

Keeze
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2014, 05:52:36 am »

Ideally the lock out should be 24 hours from when you start. Like 24 - (6 - time remaining) . If it takes you 3 hours to complete, the lockout is 21 hours. If it takes you 1 hour, lockout is 23 hours. That way you can do it the same time every day no matter how long it took to complete

A lot of these posts are suggesting for reduced timers to allow players to complete the high essence drop rate dungeons more than once per day which is completely unnecessary; however, Anuli is consistently suggesting methods by which players with little play time may complete dungeons once per day the same time every day.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 06:39:37 am by Hulkpunch » Logged
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2014, 07:45:46 am »

Not sure how reducing the lockout timer would allow someone to increase essence farming.  All you have to do for that is repop the instance and not leave it.  Works in both. The lockout timer puts a constraint on the amount of berries you can amass in a given time period.

That being said, I am all for a change that lets me roflstomp each of these for berries at the same time everyday.  Instead of each timer being pushed back ever so slowely until I may need to skip a day due to work and what not.

EDIT:  Just died again to the Pusbelly charm/hitmyselfinthefacecombo at 4k resists.  Tried repop since rocks are all back up if you try to zone back in, and it no longer works.  Good and bad I guess?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:35:39 am by clbreastmilk » Logged
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2014, 11:22:29 am »

That's odd about pusbelly. I've killed him twice with zero issue. Last time was 4 days ago though. I'll try again today and see what happens.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2014, 02:13:10 pm »

Ive killed Pusbelly 3 times now, over the last 3 days, never charmed me and had zero issues taking him down. FWIW
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2014, 07:13:27 pm »

I killed Pusbelly in one combat round and all he did was die instantly and the only 'adds' i was able to engage and kill were the handmaidens that he voice triggered'

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024