Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 12:28:56 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Mini dungeon thought  (Read 28389 times)
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 02:57:14 pm »

Does that include not being able to sell the prisms back?

Keeze
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2014, 09:17:53 am »

I think there is a new vendor which has SLS and other stuff that cannot be sold back to exploit the berry system.

I believe everything on Hive Queen will remain as it was.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 10:50:16 am »

Prisms are no sell back as well. Lame.

Keeze
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 10:58:52 am »

It doesn't seem like that was intended, maybe it will get reverted.

If it was intended then there is no need for a 2nd vendor.  I'm hopeful this will get changed back.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:02:02 am by Woogie526 » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 11:18:26 am »

This was intended because I cannot put cheap credit items or high value items here as people could buy cheapo items and sell back for HUNDREDS of berries.

I'm going to create a separate merchant for the donation items and goodies, for sake of keeping things separate.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 11:50:30 am »

Yes Hate, I understand that.

But will the berry rewards still not be able to be sold back like prisms etc?

Can't you have the other vendor not be sold back to, and the Hive Queen be left as it was?
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 03:12:38 pm »

I'm guessing selling anything back wasn't part of the original design. I would like the prisms to be sold back as its not game breaking. Those who have no need for them would have somewhat of a perk. Even if they were dropped in value.

Keeze
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 08:59:07 pm »

By Design or not folks who had that chance for however long, even minus exploits are way ahead of every other person on the server who hasn't.

I need 893 berries to get a hate stomp IV for at an average of 7.5 per day(I can only do one of the dailies each day due to the lockout timer issue) staring at 120 days, to do something folks have done in a matter of weeks.

Sucks to hear that is working as intended.
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 09:19:19 pm »

Keeping the prisms sellable (i.e. keeping Queen as it was, and adding additional tradeable items to another NPC) seems to be a decent solution. Allows ONE character in each raid to get an added amount of berries IF the prisms are not necessary for UC (otherwise obviously they would be used for UC) - with current droprates at about 2-4 per t5 expedition and 6 per t1-4 expedition, this seems like a reasonable amount of berries... and not game-breaking, like the SLS, or fastest-travel sales. Then adding SLS (or whatever) that cannot be sold back for berries on a separate NPC would be Wunderbar!

Unless the intention is for Ultimate Aug to be gained at a 15 berry per day rate to achieve 950 berries. IDK.

Danke
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:21:56 pm by TinkleyToys » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 11:06:50 pm »

The prisms are completely valueless to people who don't need UC1s.

They really should be sellabel. obv.. SLS/Fast Travel/etc... i.e. things that do not drop in the dungeon should without question NOT be sellable for berries.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2014, 10:40:43 am »

I think the 950 berries thing is intentionally meant to take a while at 15 berries per day. when he adds more dungeons it may be possible to do all of them for ~30 or so berries per day. That's 30 days of dungeons. Not bad considering it's supposed to be "ultimate" and should take a while to get.

There will always be the few people that get everything first and way sooner than most before things are fixed or tweaked. It happens. Don't be bummed about things like that or upset or let it affect your play time, because it is going to happen Every time.

-Anuli
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 11:03:08 am »

LoL I love it how I overlook one thing, fix it, and then "That's not how it should be!".

New dungeons are coming, don't worry. Halloween takes priority as it's pretty much the biggest annual event for this server. It will also be our best opportunity to draw new and old players in to show them all the shenanigans we have to offer.

In addition, there are a few others...surprises...coming. ;-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 11:17:04 am »

Hate I would ask you to consider the slight reduction in lockout timer to 23 hours.  I think the majority of the server would appreciate it and would only allow folks to do the dungeon once a day.

hailing the gnome and being locked out for 41 more minutes last night is a kick in the pants.

Especially with the change in selling things to the vendor.

For example, I can play from 9-11 est, and basically am stuck doing one or the other each day because i am locked out from the other and I don't think I am the minority.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 11:49:39 am »

Hate its constructed criticism and honestly it wasn't a wah wah wah. Here is a suggestion and why is better than wah wah any day. *kisses*

Keeze
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 07:02:41 pm »

I meant make the prisms swappable for lightstones and rewards stuffs, etc.. Not necessarily that they had 'berry value' linked directly to the game-breaking UW augs.

I wholly understand leaving the berries separate with the queen designed only for the augments. We just obviously have 6-12 toons each day accumulating berries and prisms, most of which don't have UWs to augment in the first place.. If they have no UW, and already have a level 1 or better UC.. Those are wasted berries.  We just would like a little side vendor who sells/buys things. Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis