Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 10:22:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Mini dungeon thought  (Read 28358 times)
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2014, 09:53:01 pm »

We just obviously have 6-12 toons each day accumulating berries and prisms, most of which don't have UWs to augment in the first place.. If they have no UW, and already have a level 1 or better UC.. Those are wasted berries.  We just would like a little side vendor who sells/buys things. Smiley

/agree. I'm about 2 years away from UW. I still have a lot of work to do on UCs for my team, so it really won't affect me for a while, but it would be neat to have some options besides the prisms. Don't get me wrong though, the prisms are awesome!

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 05:13:38 am »

should make all the prisms sell back for 1 currency that is called a berry but has a different id and Troll all these people with it
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 06:19:12 am »

In addition, there are a few others...surprises...coming. ;-)

Grin Ok am I the only one who saw this little spoiler and popped wood? Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 01:10:57 pm »

White CAN spawn in the T5 minidungeon. The 5.0 book comes only from all 100 kills. This still holds true, but now you have an alternative for getting bosses.

-Hate

The 100 mob kill quest is not being updated by abyss mini dungeon, I assume that this is improper, from your previous post about a having a new "alternative for getting bosses".

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 01:35:11 pm »

White CAN spawn in the T5 minidungeon. The 5.0 book comes only from all 100 kills. This still holds true, but now you have an alternative for getting bosses.

-Hate

The 100 mob kill quest is not being updated by abyss mini dungeon, I assume that this is improper, from your previous post about a having a new "alternative for getting bosses".
It's is updating, just don't get the pop up window. I confirmed yesterday.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 02:00:04 pm »

I can confirm it works as well, got several flags for some newbies my group is bringing up.

littlelongbeard

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 02:06:45 pm »

Yes I also noticed that the task does update in t5 mini, just no pop up window.... also, for a suggestion to the t5 mini.... would it be possible to add an exit that takes you to stonehive maybe right near the miner for the final hail?

Tankbeard .... and many other bearded toons
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2014, 02:10:54 pm »

Yes I also noticed that the task does update in t5 mini, just no pop up window.... also, for a suggestion to the t5 mini.... would it be possible to add an exit that takes you to stonehive maybe right near the miner for the final hail?

Only one toon needs to hail him and be in stone hive. Port out to nexus with everyone except main, click your belt and go hail miner.
littlelongbeard

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2014, 02:25:52 pm »

True guess ill just make a button so all can click their belts Cheesy

Tankbeard .... and many other bearded toons
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2014, 03:28:05 pm »

-Hate

It's is updating, just don't get the pop up window. I confirmed yesterday.

Maybe it was fixed?  I know I killed mob that dropped shaman legs (new toon I am making) but I didn't get the credit until I killed it in t5.....even though I had the legs on my shammy.

Scorpien

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2014, 04:05:47 pm »

What about a quota system for the mini dungeons? Say three dungeons a day (when the rest are added) the biggest benefit would be the fact you could do the same dungeon over again. (IE if you were only interested in T5 could group or solo it 3 times in one day lock out and no others)

I would also like to see the refresh timer at a set time of day instead of a 24 hour cool down timer.

Scorpien
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2014, 05:10:48 pm »

Interesting point raised there. How will that be handled ?

Keeze
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2014, 05:14:13 pm »

/bcaa //itemnotify waist rightmouseup

Scorpien

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2014, 10:47:33 am »

I'm not sure from a programing stand point how it would work but my thoughts where say an hour before server restart every char would be awarded say 3 tokens but could not hold more then 3 at any given time. The tokens would be consumed anytime that a instance is started even if you're just one of the group members. I would think the token would have to be a non inventory item kind of like the Berries.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2014, 02:27:46 pm »

Frankly this is becoming a non issue.. not sure if anything has been changed but the last few runs I have gotten 1 or 2 essence total from the dungeons....none from the last 2 t5 runs...my time is better spent doing other things

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 226