Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 10:17:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 132177 times)
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2014, 12:17:52 pm »

I'm doing Mistress on tank, BU on everyone else. I might put a mistress on one or two other people in main group If I get it. If not idc BU for speed and haste
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 12:20:26 pm by Anuli » Logged
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2014, 01:47:25 pm »

Hey Anuli,

I'm thinking the same thing, except for my ranger.  His weapon delay is already 15, well 30, since 30 is as low as it can go on this server.
My cleric/druid/enchy have a weapon with 50 delay (with the haste it should be down to the 30) and the spell haste is always welcome. 
I am going to try for a mistress pet for my ranger, but who knows.  He is only at 40 tokens so far.  Hopefully I can knock it out before the end. 

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2014, 04:50:11 pm »

Yep I'd throw it on monk rogue ranger if you get the chance. Can't hurt
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2014, 11:30:58 pm »

can we please get those strike v back onto the mobs like last year. I feel like Clark Griswald after getting my bonus Jelly of the month.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 01, 2014, 12:25:21 am »

Sorry, but with the crazy amount of platinum dropping in the Halloween zone it should be easy as fuck to make a shitload of strike augs.  No offense, but we aren't farming green content that doesn't drop jack shit in the hopes of spawning a skel/zombie/spec/werewolf/w-e to chain into an SM or IG...we're farming relevant content and getting a solid haul of aa's, platinum and upgraded familiars.  If you feel like you somehow got slighted because we aren't seeing strike 5's fall from the sky then I don't know what to tell you.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 01, 2014, 12:33:36 am »

Sorry, but with the crazy amount of platinum dropping in the Halloween zone it should be easy as fuck to make a shitload of strike augs.  No offense, but we aren't farming green content that doesn't drop jack shit in the hopes of spawning a skel/zombie/spec/werewolf/w-e to chain into an SM or IG...we're farming relevant content and getting a solid haul of aa's, platinum and upgraded familiars.  If you feel like you somehow got slighted because we aren't seeing strike 5's fall from the sky then I don't know what to tell you.

Lol.. I am asking to put some strikes on there... Easy tiger, not sending you back to old content. Too much coffee?... Also, if you don't know what to tell someone, opting out of a post is always an option... :0
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 12:35:24 am by zefirus » Logged
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2014, 01:09:02 am »

Pretty sure I knew exactly what to tell you...I gave various reasons why this is anything but a "Jelly of the Month" event.  I simply pointed out all of the benefits we have received during this event over last years event, which if I'm not mistaken, you directly referenced.  Is there a good reason why we should have strike 5's dropping like they did last year, considering the offsetting variables?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 01, 2014, 01:11:20 am »

aren't there strike 8 augs dropping off the bosses sometimes?
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 01, 2014, 01:15:11 am »

Yessir, various strikes from 2's to 8's have been linked and reported in /ooc.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2014, 07:00:43 am »

The fact that you don't  know for certain means that the drop is rare as hell... The benefit of lots of cash is offset by the fact that when you pump this much money into every persons account, you get server inflation...

dime, why so against my suggestion... You offered up a lot of stuff but you realize I only asked for one thing, not to change the world... Relax man, nobody is putting turds in your punch...

So we have an event where it used to be a glorious reward to all who could kill the higher level bosses.. Sot, armor, Augs, fg/cg items, and all the stuff hunter put in to elevate all the folks who played are not dropping.

The zone and event is fun, but the reward or lack thereof sux. That is my point... Lots of cash? I have tons... 

I also have strike xi... But having them allows me a kickstart on building more toons.

As for relavent content.. Have to wait for t10 for that.

So back to my original point, can we please get those old drops back on the bosses.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 01, 2014, 10:02:25 am »

Oh, well if you just got a bunch of new shiny toys of course you should feel entitled to getting the old toys that dropped last year.  I'm not against putting any of the old drops on the bosses, I just don't find it very effective to stomp my feet and make disparaging remarks until I get what I want.

The zone and event is fun, but the reward or lack thereof sux. That is my point... Lots of cash? I have tons... 

This remark here really takes the focus away from the points you brought up regarding a reason to put strike 5's back on the loot tables, your point would have been the focus of the response but instead you insist on claiming that there has been some lack of reward that you deserve to get.  It also directly contradicts the fact that this hasn't been an event devoid of any sort of benefit for time invested, least of all the new familiars with new effects.  I remember Halloween last year and I remember that absolutely nothing had changed because Hunter added nothing new in terms of encounters or loot, and I remember everything being trivial because of level increases.  I'm quite happy with this year's event regardless of whether or not I get a handful of strike 5 augs that I can easily make the other 51 weeks a year out of it, but I'm not opposed to them being on the loot tables either.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 01, 2014, 10:25:23 am »

Question,
With the zone change yesterday, going the brave route puts you in public. I got 3 CT on there relatively quickly, going the not so brave route provides you your own instance and I did not see any CT in a few clears. What's the diff in the zones? Will named pop in your own instance?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2014, 10:30:32 am »

The fact that you don't  know for certain means that the drop is rare as hell... The benefit of lots of cash is offset by the fact that when you pump this much money into every persons account, you get server inflation...

dime, why so against my suggestion... You offered up a lot of stuff but you realize I only asked for one thing, not to change the world... Relax man, nobody is putting turds in your punch...

So we have an event where it used to be a glorious reward to all who could kill the higher level bosses.. Sot, armor, Augs, fg/cg items, and all the stuff hunter put in to elevate all the folks who played are not dropping.

I also have strike xi... But having them allows me a kickstart on building more toons.

As for relavent content.. Have to wait for t10 for that.

So back to my original point, can we please get those old drops back on the bosses.

At least you can participate in the event. You're upset because you can't get strike augs like candy - meanwhile, anyone under T5 can't even participate this Halloween. Rare UW, unlimited cash, sick pets and charm upgrades sounds like reason enough to be stoked on this.

To your point on inflation - since newbz can't even farm trash since wednesday, the rich get richer - not everyone is included here. Also, the price of vendor goods doesn't change with inflation.

If I had a complaint it wouldn't be the loot or zone or quests - which are obviously awesome - it would be that there isn't another zone for lower lvl toons to enjoy. One of the things Hunter did was add rare dirty new bosses, but allow lower lvl chars to farm super green trash in easily accessible pub zones for fun rewards (unrest / fear). This wasn't included here and left me feeling rejected. Farming double loot and waiting for players with scrap pet drops isn't much fun. I would rather farm trash for cool stuff. After Wednesday, I was unable to accumulate any more tokens on my toons due to spawn rate of CT and the strength of the trash. Heck I can't even make a video because I can't stay in the zone long enough!

Regardless I think the zone was awesome, just hope next year there is an option for lower lvl toons (even if I'm not one of them by then).

« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:33:41 am by warrior5 » Logged

zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2014, 10:58:41 am »

Ok response to me loosing focus per Warrior5, who makes some good points....

put strike v's back in Smiley
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 01, 2014, 11:31:09 am »

Heck I can't even make a video because I can't stay in the zone long enough!

Just make a vid of you being killed by CT Wink

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061