Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:32:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Server Code Update 12/27/2014  (Read 16523 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2014, 05:14:29 am »

Double Loot Active NOW Active until Sunday because we started really late and Saturday is king opportunity day considering holidays and such, Double Credits Active until Sunday as well.

Expedition Changes:
  • Mini Dungeon system is now back online! - Lockouts were not properly being checked in the invitation process, this has been addressed. Thanks Warbash for the help with testing.
  • Expedition Invites no longer have a "Are you sure?" window popup prior to sending someone an invitation
  • #e lockouts will now show your active lockouts properly, before it said you had to be in an active expedition:

• Task Synchronization code has been optimized
  • Many core changes have been made to this system so if you notice anything not working quite right, please report it to this thread please

Server rebooted with new code update
  • Trevius: RoF Aug Issues should be cleared up
  • Trevius and demonstar55: RoF Rez Issues should be cleared up
  • Trevius: RoF cursor buffer should be properly implemented now
  • Trevius: RoF fixed tracking display issue

As well as any other issues that we have had pending they should be good to go. From now on, we will continue to use this thread to manage RoF related issues from here on out because it reflects where things stand from this update out.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:44:59 am by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 06:23:35 am »

As of 12/27/15;6:02 a.m. Augs are still acting as they did previously for RoF2.  If removed,epic aug slot shows the buy now button which leads to marketplace, and augments of same type still cannot be socketed in to an item. E.g. Unsocketed one of my 3 FS VIII,and it would not let me put it back in slot, although I no longer received the message saying i can't do that.  It just would not click back in to the slot.  On the bright side Rez appears to be working fine : D
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 06:26:20 am »

Nothing major
Helms now defaulting to show off, clicking button brings back it on, goes off again when zoning
Not game breaking, )
But just thought i'd post
Does on UF and RoF

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 07:21:48 am »

until sunday or monday morning reboot?

Keeze
jck169

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 11:34:52 am »

Being rezzed in Abyss expedition counts against the number of times you can enter the zone, so don't die twice or you get kicked to stonehive.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 02:50:05 pm »

Experienced the looting bug. Tried to loot on one toon and item wouldn't loot. Second toon wasn't able till I camped 1st toon out then same issue. Had to swap to UF to get loot.

Keeze
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 03:59:40 pm »

Experienced the looting bug. Tried to loot on one toon and item wouldn't loot. Second toon wasn't able till I camped 1st toon out then same issue. Had to swap to UF to get loot.

Is this consistent? More detail would be preferred.

EZ Server GM
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 04:35:06 pm »

Is this consistent? More detail would be preferred.

Identified by you. On the list of things to do.

Keeze
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 04:54:39 pm »

just curious as to if its possible to address the HP bug that we've had with the previous client? Hunter and a few others discussed the bug a little here at Christmas time of last year:

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4091.0

also Extended target seems to be working a little better then it was when i initially tried it but the Auto feature still seems broken for me.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 04:59:08 pm »

Keeping some reported bugs tracked here.

Augs: Currently 'Any slot' augs are not working, example:

Loot: When over 10 items are present on a corpse, items beyond the 10th can't be looted without looting the first few, and then refreshing the corpse loot window to resend loot slots.

EZ Server GM
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 06:26:06 pm »

Had multiple crashes this evening on both clients.  dbg.txt file emailed to you just after the latest.

I run a 6 MB line, 18 toons.  12 GB Ram and decent hardware.  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti. 

I have seen this happen in the past with a large population on line during double loot events.  Pull one mob, and start seeing their HP monitor go from full to dead to 3.4 and ping pong for a bit before it dies.

One mob is manageable.  Two or more in T9 is instant desync and crash on the War.  That's with either UF or ROF client.
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 08:19:20 pm »

Ran both expeditions this morning, 8 chars. My warrior was the one to initiate the expedition both times, from guild instance in nexus. Neither time he received the expedition, but was able to zone in and complete the expedition. Returned to Stone Hive for reward, and the other 7 chars were able to complete and receive reward, but the warrior didnt. Still subject to the lockout timer, but never got the expeditions or the rewards.

UF on Warrior, RoF on the other 7.
greatshadow

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 08:50:24 pm »

Not sure if this has been stated but, since the update this morning i can no longer put heroic resist augs into my t5 gear on my intellect casters.  I tried to see if it was a problem on the other classes and it is not.  So far my necro and enchanter can not add augs to thier t5 gear.  It gives you a message saying "the item does not meat the augment restrictions".  I tried to see if i could insert these augs in the UF client and i was able to do it.  I do not know if this is happening to other tier intellect gear.  This problem is not happening on your non set armor.  Belts,face etc. still can be slotted

Thanks

Xeky
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 09:00:21 pm »

Not sure if this has been stated but, since the update this morning i can no longer put heroic resist augs into my t5 gear

Augs: Currently 'Any slot' augs are not working,

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
greatshadow

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 05:17:31 am »

thats actually funny fugi. Akk said to post the problem and thats my items linked.  Shocked
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 168
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)