Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 12:24:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T9 Tip/Tricks  (Read 8559 times)
huffdady

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2015, 03:18:28 pm »

Howdy all,

I just got my last T8 piece and I ventured into T9 last night.  This zone has a ton of mobs.  I read the information on Darpey's Wiki and I think that is going to help.

Anyone got any tips/tricks for this zone?  I know I need to keep an eye out for the hill giant, black priests and Zerka, do they spawn in any specific part of the zone? 

The farming gear parts is very easy to understand.  At what point do I know that I have enough faction to buy the Armor patterns?  Is there a specific mob I need to CON?   

I know the faction items from the hill giant and the priests will speed up my faction.  Is it possible to just kill skelly/ghouls to raise the faction? 

Anything else anyone can think of would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Iamthedevil
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 03:30:19 pm »

Con the vendors at ZI.

Kill everything, and not just at the mouth of the cave.  Venture out a bit.  Go fishing. =)
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 03:31:33 pm »

The faction is pretty easy to get... If you just piddle  around and turn in the things you're supposed to, you'll have it soon.

Check the merchants they will sell you free patterns based on your faction level... Or refuse to sell to you at all

On phone or I'd write more

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Peign
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 06:41:37 pm »

Been a bit since I played, but lets see if I remember the pattern.

Start at ent, pull everything left to the shadows at zone border.    Pull the shadows from where the ghoul pops and go north from there.   Pull the summoners on the hill almost due north of ghoul pop area and all animals between that hill and ghoul pop area.  Move north, just west of summoner hill, find a safe spot.    Pull west and get fish, shadows and any animals you see, to include the cursed spiders.     Goto lake and camp out just north of it.     Pull north and get the humanoid camps and skeles plus straggler animals.    HG should pop around now.  If not, pull east and get the animals.   If you want BP quicker do more undead.   If you want Zerka, it is simple, just kill the humanoids  (forgot their names).    You want to find a good balance of mobs in order to spawn HG.   If you have not spawned him by now, perhaps pull the humanoid camps around the lake.   Be wary of pulling too many humanoids or it will wtfown your cycle.  

That is pretty much it in a nutshell.   If you pull like a champ you should get back to back HG spawns.

if you think you need more faction, turn in the special items that the bosses drop to the guy that is preaching in the zone in area.    

edit -  oh yeah, do the undead spawn at midnight.

Hope this helps

Peign/Maslow   -  Red Horse!    (I only have 3 UW 11)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 06:43:22 pm by Peign » Logged
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 09:34:10 pm »

If you want Zerka, it is simple, just kill the humanoids  (forgot their names)

Mind blown

Is it really that easy to get Zerka?

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 09:34:38 pm »

Obliteration guys?
Peign
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 10:35:24 pm »

Yes, obliteration.   They are the key to Zerka.   Just kill them, a lot of them,  until they form a small army and attack the light guys.   
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 12:04:04 am »

I am full t9 on all toons....have never killed zerka...why would i want to do this?

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 01:46:58 am »

Zerka can drop a BADASS weapon for berserkers.  It is very rare drop...maybe ultra rare...hardest thing is getting Zerka to spawn.  I spend hours (like all day killing) and never get her. In all my months of killing t9 I have got her maybe 3-4 times.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 05:10:45 am »

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 06:53:21 am »

It's not berserker only anymore, all the more reason to try to spawn zerka

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 08:31:12 am »

Yea, I am thinking of getting one for my Ranger.

Is everyone using 2 handers on monks, rangers and zerkers?   I saw a post where someone said that the off hand was so crappy that all of their toons that could use 2 handers were using 2 handers.   

I also saw a post where someone was using a 1 hander/shield with their zerker.

I hate conflicting posts.  LoL
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 08:46:33 am »

Zerka, LOL

I am coming up on 500 essences farmed here and I have NEVER seen this bitch. Well, one time she spawned then said fuck this and despawned

I have killed every known possible combination of everything in the zone. doesn't matter, I cant get her to spawn

effing bitch!

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 11:47:43 am »

I spawn Zerka by taking a right out of the tunnel and kill everything humanoid.   Then march down the middle, taking the Shadowed men and the Piranha.  Doesn't always happen, but is fairly consistent.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 06:00:51 pm »

TIL

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149