Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 09:15:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Call of The Comapnions ( Reward Item )  (Read 17233 times)
Castaway

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2015, 01:31:38 pm »

I was wondering if the Reward "CoTH" Item has ever been looked at? maybe like i can target a grp leader in my raid and summon them to me w/o being in their grp because having the fast travel item on main warrior and everyone else eating his dirt being blinded, falling out of formation, sliding off hill tops, kissing trees, sliding over a lip into a chimeras pit, taking too many lunch breaks list goes on and being smacked by a few mobs interrupting a 3 second cast is rather irritating me when i have 14 chars and it really slows things down to things that already take a fortune amount of time just breaking into it

Edit: Or is this 4 second cast going to be grp only and having to adjust raid grps around
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:33:15 pm by Castaway » Logged
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 02:33:45 pm »

Being able to COH the whole raid at one time would be awesome!   I believe that was discussed in the past and was shot down though.

However, based on your post though and getting people stuck/killed...You would save sooooo much less downtime just not having people without a fast travel clicky following someone that has one enabled.  Smiley   

Fast travel is also an instant cast so with just the click of a hotkey your golden.  Your people will no longer get stuck/killed/falling off things. Click it off when you want your raid to actually follow you.

Even hitting alt-r and moving your guy with the COTH down to next group to cast in 4 seconds is way way way way faster than you having to rez, re-mem spells and buff people.   

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 03:14:16 pm »

make the run speed item targetable...

that is all...

as for the rest .... pair down your group to 6 people... best thing I have done..

6 toons maxed out is better than 12 sorta kinda maxed toons...way better

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 03:24:36 pm »

as for the rest .... pair down your group to 6 people... best thing I have done..

6 toons maxed out is better than 12 sorta kinda maxed toons...way better
Agree. So much easier to use

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
zymral

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 08:08:54 pm »

Would love this So much!!!!!!!!
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 04:47:33 pm »

I have a hard time picking just 6 out of my 17

I really like all of my toons, lol, I think well, I could do 6, but then I have to buff, but I don't want that class in my 6, but I want the buff, so I have to log them on anyway and if I have to log them on anyway, I might as well use them, but then I cant have a full group of just buffers, they need a pally, so I have to log him in, etc etc

Castaway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 04:24:28 am »

Being able to COH the whole raid at one time would be awesome!   I believe that was discussed in the past and was shot down though.

However, based on your post though and getting people stuck/killed...You would save sooooo much less downtime just not having people without a fast travel clicky following someone that has one enabled.  Smiley   

Fast travel is also an instant cast so with just the click of a hotkey your golden.  Your people will no longer get stuck/killed/falling off things. Click it off when you want your raid to actually follow you.

Even hitting alt-r and moving your guy with the COTH down to next group to cast in 4 seconds is way way way way faster than you having to rez, re-mem spells and buff people.   

Yeah well this is a grinding server just trying to put a thought sight out there to be looked at for those who dont have millions of platinum and need quite a bit of characters to do much.. like anyone just going into t2-t4/t5, just a minor tweak that saves a lot of pain and I mean it is a nice item as it is now with the capability to CoTH my grp but having to wait 4 seconds then cast it, take a toon out of a grp put warrior it, take out put in other grp place removed char back in grp CoTH etc.. just gets annoying the only problem i've had from 1-now
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 05:56:50 am »

I have only 11 active toons because I hate flipping toons around in groups to get the reward CoH clickie to get all of em.  If changing this item for your whole raid is an option on the table.  Please. 
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 11:46:51 am »

Wait, what??? It takes 5 seconds and 5 clicks to summon your entire raid force??
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:48:26 am by mpano66 » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 12:13:14 pm »

Regardless of trolling, it would be amazingly convenient to be able to summon whole raid.
Castaway

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 12:58:02 pm »

Regardless of trolling, it would be amazingly convenient to be able to summon whole raid.

Thanks, please stop the spam

Edit: Just looking for more voice of why or why should hate not edit this item give solid detail
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 01:02:28 pm »

Edit: Just looking for more voice of why or why should hate not edit this item give solid detail

Solid detail

It's not broke

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Castaway

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 01:33:01 pm »

Solid detail

It's not broke

No, really? Because I put this in the broken stuff repair shop right?
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 01:39:08 pm »

How is this spam.  I'm suggesting that it would be an awesome change due to being amazingly convenient.  Not everyone is out to attack you.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 02:01:24 pm »

Because there isnt really a need for it. The item works fine as is. My post wasnt trolling, it was a legitimiate "How the hell is this item not enough??" Its too inconvenient to spend an extra 5 seconds and 4 clicks to summon multiple groups? Seriously??

Now....if Akk wanted to add a CoH item that hit raid, and charge, say, 250 credits for it, I could see that. Just as I could see a targetable fastest travel click, or group fastest travel, for 100+ credits.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 359