Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 09:32:55 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Progression Opinions  (Read 7084 times)
Dinadas

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2015, 07:21:37 am »

I recently restarted after a few month hiatus. 

I was full t6 when I took a break.  Since returning I have been working on t7 to utilize new weapon skin/epic system and restart progression.

I'm about 80% done with t7 armor wise, picking up what I can for my tank from t8, and trying to work up charms/augs.

I have the 250% exp item on my tank and dumping all his exp into RoA, sitting at 424.  I have a 38% mask on my mage, not particularly worried about bot army exp, but working it passively.

My augs are pretty terrible.
Monk has NS9 in a t7 skin, NSV and IS8 in t6 offhand(has a 2nd t7 skin when i get an aug) UC2
Ranger has whip w/ NS9 NS8 in offhand UC2
Zerker has t7 skin w/ FS9 UC2
2nd Zerker has t6 skin w/ random FS UC2
Bard no augs UC1
Pal no augs UC1
2nd Pal no augs UC1
Shm no augs uc1
druid no augs uc1
mage no augs uc1
enc no augs uc1

Here is my question after all this randomly.  Currently working on getting my augs up to par along with UC2's for army. I have about 30-40k AA in unicorn poop, I think on the market is worth 12-16mil plat.  I had the thought of dumping it on the mask toon, quick bump up to a reasonable bonus.  However given my tremendously crappy aug situation I thought the plat would be more useful.  If you were me what would you do?

My current plan is UC2 pallies, with upcoming heal change figured it would be wise to get that done, that should provide plat to get more augs as well.

Sorry for wall of text.

TLDR:  Have lots of rainbow poop, what to do with it. Use or Sell.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 08:05:48 am »

Sell.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 08:09:12 am »

Sell.
Agreed - 424 is decently high already... the improvements from poop would be minimal, but the money would improve DPS quite a bit with augs

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Peign
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 08:10:23 am »

I would and did use all rainbows for whatever toon I was working on.     For example, my rainbows went to ROA then to EoA first.     Now they go to EoA for another toon.    Keep farming and the plat will come.  
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 08:24:13 am »

I agree with peign ... If you're going uc2 especially... plat will come easy there...
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 08:43:09 am »

Strike Augments Article for cumulative costs of augs (not including essences)

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 08:54:01 am »

Thankfully the dailies have banked enough essences that is not my hang up.

SLS and Plat are my bottleneck on augs at the moment.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 10:11:18 am »

SLS arent ever an issue. Even a level 40 can farm enough SLS in a day to keep you busy making augs for some time (3 to 4 an hour easily on a level 40). If you dont see how this is possible talk to some players....it is, legitimately, and without cheating, botting or exploiting. And yes, this is possible with a level 40 (bard works best at that level). If you have a higher end ranger or pet class (an unused necro works as well as anything on these one hit wisps) its faster. Especially if you spend a few credits and get a fastest travel click for that character.

Cash....thats also easily solved. As you stated, you're doing T6 for UC2. Cash there should be pretty fast. I'd work it. Or sell off excess SLS.....you'll have plenty of buyers. If you're smart you'll put up a trader while boxing, or to stay on til reboot, with SLS and other sellables at a premium (think of it as convenience store pricing).

That being said....I'd use the poop on your tank for ROA. Yes, even before mask. Max that ring, then start on earring (yeah, I'd do that on tank with poop even before maxing exp mask). The earring is damned good.....the ring is better.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Peign
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 10:44:30 am »

That being said....I'd use the poop on your tank for ROA. Yes, even before mask. Max that ring, then start on earring (yeah, I'd do that on tank with poop even before maxing exp mask). The earring is damned good.....the ring is better.

See, I told you how to play!      Winning!

Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 11:09:31 am »

Having time to progress and farm SLS was all i meant as my bottleneck.
Peign
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 11:17:14 am »

Having time to progress and farm SLS was all i meant as my bottleneck.

Drink some Death Wish coffee, roll up your sleeves, and make it happn capn!

If you need plat, I'll buy all of your LP essence from you.
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 11:21:10 am »

I think I'll hold onto them.   Passively farming SLS when I don't have time to load the army for something.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 11:46:32 am »

I think I'll hold onto them.   Passively farming SLS when I don't have time to load the army for something.

Wtf man way to give away the big sls farm secret
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061