Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:30:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Stuns?  (Read 10294 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2015, 02:19:47 pm »

Ok.....so was this an intentional ninja nerf or a side effect from something else? Either way getting stunned 10 times more than I used to (easily!) and stun duration seems one hell of a lot longer. Its been kind of a game changer on pulls.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 03:05:05 pm »

I've noticed myself getting stunned more often than normal from melee hits as well, it used to be if you were running in a straight line you'd hardly ever get stunned but if you turned left or right while running you'd periodically get stunned.  Now it doesn't seem to matter, running straight, strafing, turning, etc all seem to subject you to it at a higher rate than previously.
Peign
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 03:58:41 pm »

What zones?   I am not seeing stuns more than usual but may just be getting lucky.

Enrage active on server is a big pita.   Especially with lag in OC.  Toons lag in front and get sent to bind.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 04:08:27 pm »

Various  zones...T7, ToFS, T9 are the ones I have been hitting recently.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 04:39:26 pm »

I get stunned mostly in ToFS and T8....but then those are just about the only places I've been hunting lately (been intentionally avoiding T9 til I get some shit caught up on newly traded out boxes).

I did do a bit of HoH a few days ago, and I got stunned more there than I've been stunned since Chunka was working 3.5.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Peign
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 05:31:22 pm »

remove stuns, remove enrage, kk tks
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 08:45:52 pm »

I dont mind the stuns....and enrage didnt bother me then, doesnt now.....just wondered if (and if so why) stun rate was increased.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 10:06:16 pm »

So....nothing?

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 07:57:12 am »

Akkadius and I are looking into things, even if we don't explicitly say "This is being looked in to". :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 08:19:04 am »

Yeah, but....but......NOW!! WANT NOW!!!

Ok, sorry, better now.

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 08:58:37 am »

I've been in almost every zone except tofs seems normal
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 12:27:40 pm »

Ok.....seemed after talking to other players that the only players seeing a stun diff were ogre warriors. So....I blew 5 creds and changed race to iksar. Not enough of a diff to say "Yeah, thats it!" but it still seems as if there's a dif. Could just be rng....will keep running Chunkalizard.

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2015, 02:58:30 pm »

Chunkalizard just doesn't feel right. Chunka is supposed to be the fatass with the big orange stick

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2015, 03:02:31 pm »

Hey, it was a suntanning lotion accident, OK??

Oh......you meant.....never mind.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 06:10:07 pm »

it puts the lotion on the Rent or it gets the "hose" again $$

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats