Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 05:00:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Plat Drops in T9  (Read 14944 times)
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 04:08:28 pm »

To Peign's credit, he made a post about examining an arguably imbalanced thing that benefits him.

That and your post about 85% is rediculous.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:14:41 pm by Darpey » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 04:30:21 pm »

so the the top 6% of players can make money ....

no shit...

try making 20mil a day without 4 uw11s..

OHH wait you would not have the 4 uw11s if the plat drop rate is what it is...

so now that you have more money than you can spend and are closing in on finishing up you uw11 on toon 5 NOW you want to see the plat rate dropped?

how noble...

stop posting bullshit..

thank you.

Ugazel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 04:32:50 pm »

I look at this like this, T9 is Endgame IF you make it to endgame you should be rewarded, imo leave the Plat drops alone SOME of us still need it....
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 05:11:31 pm »

Maslow I agree with these folks although I think you're a cool dude. It's not fair to ask for the change after you've made all the cash yourself.

As for the economy, hiring lowbies to farm CT ess etc. is exactly the same thing as the rich creating jobs in an economy - it's good for both parties.

Also, nearly all Halloween cash was spent on augs right away since augs didn't drop this year.

Regardless congrats on your pile of UWs if you get really bored and rich let me know I'll farm CT ess for 20mil any day Wink I have a hard time keeping more than 5 million on hand as is.

Peign
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 05:19:14 pm »

Maslow I agree with these folks although I think you're a cool dude. It's not fair to ask for the change after you've made all the cash yourself.

As for the economy, hiring lowbies to farm CT ess etc. is exactly the same thing as the rich creating jobs in an economy - it's good for both parties.

Also, nearly all Halloween cash was spent on augs right away since augs didn't drop this year.

Regardless congrats on your pile of UWs if you get really bored and rich let me know I'll farm CT ess for 20mil any day Wink I have a hard time keeping more than 5 million on hand as is.

Not asking for a change.   Asking for it to be reviewed to ensure it is aligned with intent vice an oversight.   If it is working as designed, sweet.    It is no biggie to me anyway.    

I had 4 UW's since long before the dailies were introduced and T9 changes occurred.    Maybe since April of 2014.   Took a break before thanksgiving in 2014 and just came back 2 weeks ago /shrug.    Anyway, my gear, my grind time is all irrelevant.    The purpose of this post is to see if it is working as designed or if it is an oversight.  

If it is working as designed, sweet, keep on rolling baby!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:21:25 pm by Peign » Logged
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 05:34:23 pm »

Not asking for a change.   Asking for it to be reviewed to ensure it is aligned with intent vice an oversight.   If it is working as designed, sweet.    It is no biggie to me anyway.    

I had 4 UW's since long before the dailies were introduced and T9 changes occurred.    Maybe since April of 2014.   Took a break before thanksgiving in 2014 and just came back 2 weeks ago /shrug.    Anyway, my gear, my grind time is all irrelevant.    The purpose of this post is to see if it is working as designed or if it is an oversight.  

If it is working as designed, sweet, keep on rolling baby!

Fair enough.  Cool

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 05:41:17 pm »

not everyone hardcore farms for 10+ hours a day either
Peign
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 05:42:19 pm »

not everyone hardcore farms for 10+ hours a day either

true, my numbers are based on 10-12 hours hard core grinding... minimal breaks.    So perhaps they are skewed.   
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 08:09:24 pm »

I don't think t9 plat rates are what is causing the problem.....it all started around Halloween with the HUGE amount of plat that flooded the market.  I made a comment that prices would stay high afterwards (if anyone remembers the analogy of politicians putting taxes on stuff with the promise to remove them later comment I made) and looks like they have stayed that way.

When you have t9 as the top tier and people max out SoA/strike augs/UW and have nothing to spend money on other than maxing out alts...and have a shit ton of plat this is going to happen.  Let the next tier out and people will have to buy stuff to max out gear for that level.  of course if you were to put stuff like SLS etc on Crafter's Guild vendor...it would help remove money from the economy and that might help some.

Also I made different paragraphs to make you happy, Rent.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 08:29:08 pm »

On a related note, CT essences seem to drop at an unusually low rate - which obviously drives the price up. Working as intended?

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 05:06:15 am »

of course another way to combat all this is to make all essences/gsoa/etc all no drop...then cant be sold....

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 12:27:22 pm »

They'd still be sold....just differently.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2015, 04:33:49 pm »

They'd still be sold....just differently.

and more expensive for hassle
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 05:12:30 am »

Also I made different paragraphs to make you happy, Rent.

It rubs the lotion on the Rent Smiley

as for T9 plat. It seems in line to me. if you can make it to T9 and are able to farm it at the rate to make that much plat in day, good for you.

I am a huge advocate for NOT changing shit after a small % of people have already gained from the way it is currently.

Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2015, 07:22:41 am »

I am a huge advocate for NOT changing shit after a small % of people have already gained from the way it is currently.

+1

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65020
  • Total Topics: 5057